ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lake1
United Kingdom

Post by lake1 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:57 pm

for people waiting for over 6 months and people close to 6 months, sending a letter / email as a gentle reminder might do you application some good.

T.H
Newly Registered

Post by T.H » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:02 pm

could u post some email adresses please as my solicitor already sent letter on my behalf , what i noticed that people who applied December 2012 and January 2013 r waiting till now which is really strange !!!

bil123
- thin ice -

Re: help plz

Post by bil123 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:39 pm

sammi1111 wrote:hi gus im sending eea2 again with all original docs. i have 1 problem if sum1 can help me please asap plzzzzzzz..

v have all doc in 1 address me n my EU wife but her payslips which she is getting in her email account every week .she got her precious address on her payslips where she used to live with her relatives before marriage and she did'nt change her payslips address in her agency as she forgot or did'nt realise so is it ok if we explain in covering letter to home office or they will reject coz of this small confusion kindly help me plzzzz asap????
hi i got ur pm but i am not able to send any pm due to some problem, you can contact me on my email id Bilalshakir@hotmail.com.

edumlo

Re: Past the 6-Month Waiting Period for Residence Card

Post by edumlo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:59 pm

sammi1111 wrote:but they say that if u provide original passport of eu and proof of marriage n all original docs then they give u right to work on COA? also tel me that it does'nt matter if im reapplying as my passport is in HO n this time my case is strong so its nt necassary that they will ask me for interview or sumthing like that????? reply plzz
Nobody will deny you a rc because of the different address on your wifes payslip, but mate you are too worried for someone who has a genuine case, relax...Send the documents listed by UKBA, that is all you need.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:36 pm

thanks alot mate yeh i did..
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:38 pm

EEA2 SENT NOV 1 2012.
RECIEVED COA 3 DEC 2012 WITH NO RIGHT TO WORK
REFUSED ON JULY 2 2013 .
RESON: DID'NT PROVIDE ORIGINAL PASSPORT OF EU SPOUSE AND HO RETAINED MY PASSPORT..
EEA2 SENT AGAIN TODAY 31 JULY 2013 WITH FEE TO DURHAM ADDRESS WITH ALL ORIGINAL DOCS AND CORRECT DOCS STATING MY PASSPORT IS WITH HO...
HOPE THIS TIME IT WORK OUT QUICKLY INSHALLAH
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

PATIENCE IS THE KEY
Newly Registered

Post by PATIENCE IS THE KEY » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:57 am

Hello everybody i have a question regarding change of address.
I have got my RC last year now we are moving into new house do i have to inform UKBA about my new address as i already have a rc?

Also when i checked it on the UKBA website there is online form to fill and in the form first field is applicant's name but i do not have any application with UKBA no more.

I am a bit confused if anyone can help me on that matter.

Many Thnaks

catioana
Newly Registered

Post by catioana » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 pm

My husband got RC last year but because he requested passport back he received RC on A4 paper.To protect this paper he laminated and he had problems on the boarder when he travel.We can do something regarding this?We can sent the paspport and this RC paper back to HO to put RC on his passport???I tried to call HO but is only online and I could not find a answer.Please,if someone can help me with a answer.Thank you.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 pm

catioana wrote:My husband got RC last year but because he requested passport back he received RC on A4 paper.To protect this paper he laminated and he had problems on the boarder when he travel.We can do something regarding this?We can sent the paspport and this RC paper back to HO to put RC on his passport???I tried to call HO but is only online and I could not find a answer.Please,if someone can help me with a answer.Thank you.
Lamination on the RC,makes RC invalid.

catioana
Newly Registered

Post by catioana » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:04 pm

What we should do in this case?

VATHANAK
Newly Registered

Refusal by e-mail

Post by VATHANAK » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:11 pm

After 6 months and 9 days waiting for RC, I have decided to contact UBA via mail asking about the progress of my application. Here are their replies:

First mail: I can confirm that your case is now being considered by a case working team and you should have a decision and return of your documents this week.
6 days later: Your case has been decided but is still waiting to be sent out.
5 days later: I have located your passport and I will arrange for it to be returned to you today.
1 day later (01-08-2013) your application has been refused, therefore you will need to make alternative arrangements anyway to re-enter the UK if you intend to travel.

So my application was refused by such an email without any official letter? Could anyone tell me?

now I am still waiting for return of my passport.

thank you so much.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:17 pm

catioana wrote:What we should do in this case?

Re apply.

Aine002

Post by Aine002 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi all!
My husband is non EEA citizen and I am EU citizen exercising treaty rights.
28/06/2013 : We send our application forms for EEA2 and EEA1, passports, marriage certificate, my job contract and 2 pay slips
01/07/2013: HO received our documents
18/06/2013: We received our documents back with the letter about fee witch we didn't pay.
19/06/2013: We send documents back to HO with 110 GB fee.
01/08/2013: Today we got letter from them, that our application is being passed to casework unit. In the letter for my husband, there is no word about he's permission for work. That mean that we will get another letter from them any time soon? At his work they are already asking about his visa, witch will expire in September. They told him to bring letter from home office to prove that he actually applied for his RC and is allowed to work. In the letter from HO is only mentioned that if there will be any problem with fee, which we payed, they will send us letter with direction about what to do next. I'm bit confused :) I will appreciate any help.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:23 pm

catioana wrote:My husband got RC last year but because he requested passport back he received RC on A4 paper.To protect this paper he laminated and he had problems on the boarder when he travel.We can do something regarding this?We can sent the paspport and this RC paper back to HO to put RC on his passport???I tried to call HO but is only online and I could not find a answer.Please,if someone can help me with a answer.Thank you.
You absolutely return it back to ukba to affix rc in your husband passport as per international practice, it has happened to my close friend and he returned it back for correction and it was done but it takes nearly two months before he got it back. Don't panic just return it back to ukba and explain reason why you prefer it in your passport.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Aine002 wrote:Hi all!
28/06/2013 : We send our application forms for EEA2 and EEA1, passports, marriage certificate, my job contract and 2 pay slips
18/06/2013: We received our documents back with the letter about fee witch we didn't pay.
01/08/2013: Today we got letter from them, that our application is being passed to casework unit. In the letter for my husband, there is no word about he's permission for work. That mean that we will get another letter from them any time soon? At his work they are already asking about his visa, witch will expire in September. They told him to bring letter from home office to prove that he actually applied for his RC and is allowed to work. In the letter from HO is only mentioned that if there will be any problem with fee, which we payed, they will send us letter with direction about what to do next. I'm bit confused :) I will appreciate any help.
From my understanding you caused the problem by paying for your husband rc, as at the time of your husband application you are not required to pay for the application and it should have been just coa with right to work or with no right to work. You can write ukba for enquiry about his right to work to avoid trouble with his employment. Good luck

macpie
Newly Registered

Post by macpie » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:03 pm

[quote="Aine002"]Hi all!
01/08/2013: Today we got letter from them, that our application is being passed to casework unit. In the letter for my husband, there is no word about he's permission for work. That mean that we will get another letter from them any time soon? At his work they are already asking about his visa, witch will expire in September. They told him to bring letter from home office to prove that he actually applied for his RC and is allowed to work. In the letter from HO is only mentioned that if there will be any problem with fee, which we payed, they will send us letter with direction about what to do next. I'm bit confused :) I will appreciate any help.[/quote

You submitted your applications before 1st of July therefore you shouldn't be liable to pay the fee. Which application form did you use? The old version valid until the end of June or the new one valid from 1st of July? I submitted my EEA4 application on 29th of June using the old version of the application (sent it to Liverpool address) and 10 days later received my COA stating my right to work. Think Home Office had no right to ask you to pay the fee.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:16 pm

don't hijack ; open new one

resident001
Newly Registered

Post by resident001 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Please see thread below:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=141111

Victoriajam

Post by Victoriajam » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Heard from Liverpool that they are having some sort of issue atm and can't despatch RCs. Has anyone else been told the same?

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Victoriajam wrote:Heard from Liverpool that they are having some sort of issue atm and can't despatch RCs. Has anyone else been told the same?
Hi Mate, could you tell us how you got this info?

Cheers

Victoriajam

Post by Victoriajam » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:00 pm

By email. They told us they were going to despatch our documents last week but we never received anything. Yesterday they then said they are having issues and can't despatch the RC.

R1shpil
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by R1shpil » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Hi guys!

Application sent to HO on 25.02.13
COA received on 1.03.13(work permit)
Still waiting for RC.
Question is that my EEA wife works as self-employer. When we sent EEA2 application we enclosed contracts with those 4 people she provides service to.
5 months are passed and there was no call from HO to any of her clients to verify that she works for them. Is it normal? Why hasn't HO made a call yet?

Victoriajam

Post by Victoriajam » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 pm

[quote="R1shpil"]Hi guys!

Still waiting for RC.
Question is that my EEA wife works as self-employer. When we sent EEA2 application we enclosed contracts with those 4 people she provides service to.
5 months are passed and there was no call from HO to any of her clients to verify that she works for them. Is it normal? Why hasn't HO made a call yet?[/quote]

I don't think they call contractors. Have you enclosed any other documents to confirm that your wife is self-employed?

R1shpil
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by R1shpil » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:00 am

Victoriajam wrote:
R1shpil wrote:Hi guys!

Still waiting for RC.
5 months are passed and there was no call from HO to any of her clients to verify that she works for them. Is it normal? Why hasn't HO made a call yet?
I don't think they call contractors. Have you enclosed any other documents to confirm that your wife is self-employed?
I did. Everything that relies to her self-employment. Invoices, reports to HMR, self-assessment, insurance, bank statements as well.

Aine002

Post by Aine002 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 am

Resident001 thx a lot, my all questions has been answered.

Macpie i made mistake with the dates. We submit our application for the first time 02/07/13, day after new rule of fee. We send old applications, they were accepting them till 22/07/13. It was written on UKBA website, and the same thing was written in the letter we got from them.