ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are all 12 months salary slips really required? - Tier 2 Cas

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mathewp
Newly Registered

Are all 12 months salary slips really required? - Tier 2 Cas

Post by mathewp » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:43 pm

I have gone through lots of threads and most places people have submitted 12 months payslip.

Some experiences that have been shared suggests that only 1 month or 3 month salary slips are enough.

Can anybody share experience if they have been asked for 12 months salary slips? or if there application was successful with less number of documentation?

Thanks in advance.

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:51 am

Which visa ? what are you trying to achieve ? give details mate.

mathewp
Newly Registered

Post by mathewp » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi params0073,

I am going to apply for ILR under Tier 2 ICT and having read the Set O form and the people experiences, I think 12 months pay slip is required by only those who are applying under Tier 1 and need to claim points.

As far as I have understood from the form, for a Tier 2 case only 3 months salary slips are required. Nowhere in the form 12 months pay slip is requested.

But on the other hand if someone is not giving absences letter with the Tier 2 case application for ILR, maybe 12 months payslips might help.

Any comments are welcome.

Regards.

mathewp
Newly Registered

Post by mathewp » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 am

Hello All,

Can you please help answer the query. Thanks.

Ishwarch

Post by Ishwarch » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:37 am

I have got my ILT through WP+ tier 2 ICT.
I have got 12 months salary slip attested by company, but only submitted 6 months.
I think 6 months minimum is required, but you need to have 12 months salaryslip with you in case CW asks for it.