ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zebi

Post by zebi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
zebi wrote:Dear Friends I got a call from BHC today like just they took a little interview quiet interested.
Why was tht!?
They just asked me about my Bank documents thats i submitted and a little interview about our relation.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 am

faizabilal wrote:javeria when i read about people rejected due to lack of relationship evidence i was xtremly scared... i didnt submit any record like skype' viber' or anything we just mention that..i submit my wedding photos' after wedding photos n calling cards...marraige certificate..hubby entry exit before marraige...
Salaams brother.

This statement gives me a sense of relief. We did not provide any evidence of this nature except for phone cards and even then a few. 3 or 4 at best in a 11 month period then again people do use them sparingly.

We too have provided wedding photos and a video plus a certificate to prove it's all legitimate.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:29 am

Hi,

Can I also confirm that when they say 90 working days from Lahore.

Is it from 90 working days from the application date or the date it got to the BHC?

Alltheverybest

Post by Alltheverybest » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:07 am

soldier1 wrote:Hello All,

I was here an year ago to check the waiting timing for ILR.Now I am here to check the spouse visa timings:

My wife applied timings are,

Date applied: 22 /07/2013
Status. Application forwarded to OC Islamabad 7/22/2013

I have also observed that all settlement cases comes to Sheffield -UK fir verifiction. It can be confirmed by issue place of visa of successful applicant.

It also depends if the spouse applicant is hasband or wife. They might be more keen to check if its forced marriage in case of main applicant being

husband.

Has anybidy applied in June 2013 ?

Yes I applied in june
Special request for loads of duaa

Applied on 12/06/13
Under process in BHC on 25/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted
All bcoz of my mom and ur prayers

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:26 am

Humybe7709 wrote:

I was here an year ago to check the waiting timing for ILR.Now I am here to check the spouse visa timings:

I have also observed that all settlement cases comes to Sheffield -UK fir verifiction. It can be confirmed by issue place of visa of successful applicant.

It also depends if the spouse applicant is hasband or wife. They might be more keen to check if its forced marriage in case of main applicant being husband.

I don't understand when you mention Sheffield ? Please explain what does this mean? What happens in Sheffield?
Hi,

All the ILR and settlement spouse dcouments comes to UK . I have read it on the UK border agency website and will try to give a link here as well. They have different officed across UK and sheffield is on of them. Thats is why I have requested to any of the successful applicant to check the visa , where it has been issued from ?

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:18 am

soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

It also depends if the spouse applicant is hasband or wife. They might be more keen to check if its forced marriage in case of main applicant being husband.

I don't understand when you mention Sheffield ? Please explain what does this mean? What happens in Sheffield?
Hi,

All the ILR and settlement spouse dcouments comes to UK . I have read it on the UK border agency website and will try to give a link here as well. They have different officed across UK and sheffield is on of them. Thats is why I have requested to any of the successful applicant to check the visa , where it has been issued from ?

Oh that's interesting :-)
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Status Update:

Applied for spouse visa:

Date Appplied : 22/07/2013
Status update: Application under process at British High Commisison Islamabad 02/08/2013

Regards

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:57 pm

zebi wrote:Dear Friends I got a call from BHC today like just they took a little interview quiet interested.
u are applicant and you got a call?

or u are a sponsor and you got a call?

they asked about uk bank statements of sponsor or Pakistan bank statement of applicant?

and what qs did they ask about relation? in general :D

a gora called or a desi

Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Smiggy wrote: Salaams brother.

This statement gives me a sense of relief. We did not provide any evidence of this nature except for phone cards and even then a few. 3 or 4 at best in a 11 month period then again people do use them sparingly.

We too have provided wedding photos and a video plus a certificate to prove it's all legitimate.
as per my understanding they dont entertain calling cards as proof ...
skype/facebook/viber/whatsapp/emails screenshots should suffice

and itemized bills of mobile.. pictures ...
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

zebi

Post by zebi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:04 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:

they asked about uk bank statements of sponsor or Pakistan bank statement of applicant?

a gora called or a desi

I am a applicant they asked me about my bank account thats i have in uk my case is totally different from u so no worry . Just deported 4 months before from Uk . LOL

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:24 pm

My husband's boss told him that he receive a check call from a caseworker to confirm his job last week.is it means that my file is opened and worked out???
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:24 pm

zebi wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:

a gora called or a desi

I am a applicant they asked me about my bank account thats i have in uk my case is totally different from u so no worry . Just deported 4 months before from Uk . LOL
Have you applied for spouse visa now
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Forlorn wrote:My husband's boss told him that he receive a check call from a caseworker to confirm his job last week.is it means that my file is opened and worked out???
Then Insha Allah you must be having a positive response in the coming week. Most of the people who applied in that week & week after already received their passports this week.

You case might be randomnly taken for verification checks.
All the best .......

zebi

Post by zebi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:

a gora called or a desi

Yes i applied for Spouse visa now.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:36 pm

zebi wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:

a gora called or a desi

My husband was living in the UK. His visa had expired and he wasn't deported but went back himself. We then applied for spouse visa.
Do you think ours will take longer?
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

zebi

Post by zebi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
My husband was living in the UK. His visa had expired and he wasn't deported but went back himself. We then applied for spouse visa.
I was on student visa and did not apply for spouse visa in uk but i had a fight with someone so i jail for 14 months thats why i been deported but its doesn't matter. even i can stay over there but i have to come back due to some reasons then i apply from here so all the immigration matters handle by my solicitor. As ur husband visa is expired its been overstay and 320(7b) automatically force on him but on spouse visa there is no ban may be its take little bit time more but doesn't matter. so no worry.

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
Hi,

Is it your visa which expired or your husband visa?

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:48 pm

zebi wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
I was on student visa and did not apply for spouse visa in uk but i had a fight with someone so i jail for 14 months thats why i been deported but its doesn't matter. even i can stay over there but i have to come back due to some reasons then i apply from here so all the immigration matters handle by my solicitor. As ur husband visa is expired its been overstay and 320(7b) automatically force on him but on spouse visa there is no ban may be its take little bit time more but doesn't matter. so no worry.
Ok hope everything works out for you inshallah
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:55 pm

soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Hi,

It was my husband. We wasn't married then. We got married in January and applied in may because my solicitor was a idiot and delayed it
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:59 pm

soldier1 wrote:
Forlorn wrote:My husband's boss told him that he receive a check call from a caseworker to confirm his job last week.is it means that my file is opened and worked out???
Then Insha Allah you must be having a positive response in the coming week. Most of the people who applied in that week & week after already received their passports this week.

You case might be randomnly taken for verification checks.
All the best .......
I applied at 19/7/13. How's it is possible that I receive RFC in coming week???i am v.much depressed and worried for my 8 month daughter who is far away from her father due to my visa.
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
Hi,

It was my husband. We wasn't married then. We got married in January and applied in may because my solicitor was a idiot and delayed it
Oh Ok,

So you are british and your husband will join you back in uk. No it should be ok if he has a clean stay in UK. Rather it's good if you you have submitted your relation proof (pics, emails, chat) even before getting married, if you both were known to eachother.....

zebi

Post by zebi » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
zebi wrote:
Hi,

So u apply now by solicitor or by Self. Means ur case is prepared by a lawyer or u do it by self.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:16 pm

soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Hi,

Oh Ok,

So you are british and your husband will join you back in uk. No it should be ok if he has a clean stay in UK. Rather it's good if you you have submitted your relation proof (pics, emails, chat) even before getting married, if you both were known to eachother.....
We had pictures together in UK before we got married and greeting cards and my phone bill. And when he came to Pakistan I had made phone calls to his Pakistan number and went twice to see him so had my tickets to show :)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:18 pm

zebi wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Hi,

So u apply now by solicitor or by Self. Means ur case is prepared by a lawyer or u do it by self.
My solicitor filled the forms and told us what to add to it and then we applied :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Hi,

Oh Ok,

We had pictures together in UK before we got married and greeting cards and my phone bill. And when he came to Pakistan I had made phone calls to his Pakistan number and went twice to see him so had my tickets to show :)
WOWWWW...then jusy chillax.....dont ned to worry as long as yoy are above finanicalrequirement threshold and he fullfills english requirement.....