ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal this week

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:29 pm

TSAZ wrote:
showrave wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:
Thanks... I hope against all odds that now the wait isn't too long till the return of my documents. But at least now I have something to look forward to

Thanks for your support
Many congratulations,
i am in same situation and worried,my heaing is in 1st week of september and my refusal was ''My name was not on bank letter of third pary bank staement''.
i hope i will win inshallah
hi I got the refusal for the same reason. my name is not on the third party bank certificate. and I did not sign legal document in front of solicitor.
please let me know how u progressing. and how is ure plan to mover forword. many thnanks.
i tried to get letter from bank,but could not get that,i heared thisnotan issue any more,but my worry isif HO ask other quesion,so i am preparing likeiam going to give an interview in HO.
It is always best to be prepared. I was completely prepared for my hearing with a business plan , figures etc but no one at all asked me any questions. The only issue that was discussed was the fact that my name was not on the advertising material and nothing else at all.

mrshah
Newly Registered

Post by mrshah » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:39 am

Please update us with your hearing?

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 pm

mrshah wrote:Please update us with your hearing?
I did already... read my previous posts... What would you like to know?

mrshah
Newly Registered

Post by mrshah » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:48 am

During the hearing what was OH representative's argument and what was your answer when they raised the point about your name not being mentioned on the advertisement? I mean on what grounds the judge allowed the appeal? was it difficult to connivence judge?

regards

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 pm

mrshah wrote:During the hearing what was OH representative's argument and what was your answer when they raised the point about your name not being mentioned on the advertisement? I mean on what grounds the judge allowed the appeal? was it difficult to connivence judge?

regards
The HO representative was quite firm and said "the law is a the law and we cannot make any exceptions".

The judge didn't agree, as he said this was a minor omission and that case worker should have contacted me to rectify it .

That was pretty much it really.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Another Update

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:46 pm

I received the letter from the First Tier Tribunal confirming what the judge ruled... I know I should allow for the HO to appeal.

I hope that it is not long before I receive my documents ... fingers crossed. Will update again then

business genius

How long to wait for BRP after appeal decision

Post by business genius » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:27 am

Any idea how long it will take after the appeal decision to receive BRP and documents.

opportunist

hi

Post by opportunist » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 am

@annoyedaukba

can you plz tell me what was including in the bundle received from UKBA and what you sent in a bundle to them before your hearing date.

I will be very helpful.

Thank You

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: How long to wait for BRP after appeal decision

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 pm

business genius wrote:Any idea how long it will take after the appeal decision to receive BRP and documents.
No clue, I was hoping that someone on here would be able to tell me

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: hi

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:42 pm

opportunist wrote:@annoyedaukba

can you plz tell me what was including in the bundle received from UKBA and what you sent in a bundle to them before your hearing date.

I will be very helpful.

Thank You
Bundle received from UKBA - covering letter, copy of application, copy of passport, copy of police registration certificate, copy of advertisement.

Bundle sent from my end - witness statement, supported by all the documentation e.g degrees, new advertisement.

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Its taking anywhere between 4 to 6 months to implement the appeals.

madina100

Hi annoyedatuk

Post by madina100 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi annoyedatukba,
Can u pls answer few questions:
1.On which date did u receive bundle from HO?
2.On which date did u send your bundle to HO&Court?
3.your hearing date?
Many Thanks,
Madina

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: Hi

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:12 pm

rooney0511 wrote:Its taking anywhere between 4 to 6 months to implement the appeals.
OH MY GOD !!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! This is ridiculous . I have been waiting for a year already!

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: Hi annoyedatuk

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:14 pm

madina100 wrote:Hi annoyedatukba,
3.your hearing date?
Many Thanks,
Madina
1. April 2014.
2. I sent it 6 working days before my court date.
3. Court date was in July.

Let me know if there is anything else that you need.

sam301321
Newly Registered

Post by sam301321 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:25 pm

annoyedatukba wrote:
3.your hearing date?
Many Thanks,
Madina
1. April 2014.

My visa got refuse on the basis of no name on advertisement. my appeal hearing in first week of September. could you please let me know the date and hearing reference number of your hearing, then I will give them the previous winning reference that help me to win. Thanks

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:26 pm

sam301321 wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:
3.your hearing date?
Many Thanks,
Madina
1. April 2014.

My visa got refuse on the basis of no name on advertisement. my appeal hearing in first week of September. could you please let me know the date and hearing reference number of your hearing, then I will give them the previous winning reference that help me to win. Thanks
Will send you a private message

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:12 am

Hi friends,

I applied Tier1 Entrepreneur visa as a team switching from PSW with 50K in our personal joint account.

We got refusal for requirement (iv), paragraph 41-SD(c)(iii) and 41-SD(c)(iv) list the evidence that must be submitted to demonstrate that your business is actively trading. Exact wording on the refusal letter states:

"The contract between your business and ********** is not acceptable as you failed to meet the requirement to show trading activity. The immigration rules state that:

You must also provide one or more contracts showing trading. We will accept original documents or copies, but if it is copy you must sing each page of the contract.

The contract you have submitted is not original and you have not singed each page therefore we can not accept this as evidence of trading activity.

As a result of the above, you have not demonstrated that you meet the requirement of the rules to be awarded points under provision (d) in the first row of table 4 of the appendix A."

Can any of my friend please elaborate that does it mean that trading activity means the original contract or they mean trading activity by transactions in business account from our clients. We have filed an appeal for this decision, can any one help us in this regards with their valuable knowledge for chances of outcomes for this appeal. And how long is it taking to get the appeal hearing date now a days?

many thanks & regards.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

UPDATE

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi guys ... further to my appeal that was allowed on July 30th, decision received August 8th .

I am still waiting for documents and BRP... however, as I was online today, I realised that the HO refunded my appeal fee... is anyone in a similar situation? I am hoping that it won't be long now ....

smohmor
Newly Registered

Post by smohmor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:18 pm

I have just checked and the appeal fee is refunded for me too. I hope it means that our BRP's are on the way enshallah :)

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 pm

smohmor wrote:I have just checked and the appeal fee is refunded for me too. I hope it means that our BRP's are on the way enshallah :)
I hope so too... when was your appeal and when did you get your letter? Keep me posted please and I will update again if my status changes.