ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CONDITION OF TIER 4 STUDENT VISA

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PJANI
Newly Registered

CONDITION OF TIER 4 STUDENT VISA

Post by PJANI » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:53 pm

HELLO. ONE OF MY FRIEND RECENTLY CAME FROM INDIA ON STUDENT VISA. AS PER HIS VISA REMARKS, HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK IN UK. HE IS DOING WELL IN HIS STUDIES. MY CONCERN TO ASK IS - IS HE ALLOWED TO WORK IN UK DURING HIS VACATION AND/OR SEMESTER BREAK..? HIS VISA REMARKS SAYS NO WORK AND AS PER MY BELIEF HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK EVEN DURING HIS VACATION. PLEASE CLEAR MY DOUBTS AND HELP ME / MY FRIEND. I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU SEND ME PERSONAL EMAIL REPLIES TO SAPAN_JANI@YAHOO.CO.IN

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: CONDITION OF TIER 4 STUDENT VISA

Post by Choc-Ice » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:27 pm

PJANI wrote:HIS VISA REMARKS SAYS NO WORK AND AS PER MY BELIEF HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK EVEN DURING HIS VACATION. SAPAN_JANI@YAHOO.CO.IN
HE HIS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK...what part of that statement don't you understand? If he proceeds to find employment during vacation, he will become an immigration offender for breaching the terms of his VISA.
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

egz
- thin ice -

Post by egz » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 pm

If he has a TIER 4 Visa, he's allowed to work 20 hours per week, and full time during breaks.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:41 pm

egz wrote:If he has a TIER 4 Visa, he's allowed to work 20 hours per week, and full time during breaks.
Not necessarily. If he has a visa that says no work that means no work.

Some students have no right to work in the UK.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:18 am

PJANI wrote:HELLO. ONE OF MY FRIEND RECENTLY CAME FROM INDIA ON STUDENT VISA. AS PER HIS VISA REMARKS, HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK IN UK. HE IS DOING WELL IN HIS STUDIES. MY CONCERN TO ASK IS - IS HE ALLOWED TO WORK IN UK DURING HIS VACATION AND/OR SEMESTER BREAK..? HIS VISA REMARKS SAYS NO WORK AND AS PER MY BELIEF HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK EVEN DURING HIS VACATION. PLEASE CLEAR MY DOUBTS AND HELP ME / MY FRIEND. I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU SEND ME PERSONAL EMAIL REPLIES TO SAPAN_JANI@YAHOO.CO.IN
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... onditions/
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 am

PJANI wrote:HIS VISA REMARKS SAYS NO WORK
It's explicit.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.