ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:15 pm

I am praying for all of u.. Inshallah u all will get rfc soon
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Javeria u r next inshallah
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Someone answer this, please?

It starts from the day of submission of application.

And if I am not wrong there have been 93 working days passed since the time of your application :?:
We got this letter in a PDF format as of 17/07.

"5 July 2013, the High Court in the UK handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route.

The Home Office has therefore temporarily paused decision-making on some spouse/partner and child settlement visa and leave to remain applications to enable us to consider the implications of the judgment.

Unfortunately this may result in a delay in consideration of your application. We are hopeful consideration can resume soon but I wanted to bring this to your attention at the earliest possibly opportunity.

I apoloigse for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours sincerely,
"

=====

My lawyer sent a fitting response the same day saying my earning exceeded the original proposal amount. So, what financial implications have to be considered?
BHC sent this e-mail to you? now your lawyer should have to contact them on daily basis.
Why and how on a daily basis?

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:34 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
We provided all the documents you mentioned and it was for two jobs. My lawyer did reply via e-mail.
did u provide payslips and statements for 6 months or 12 months .....??

( for two jobs , everyone has to supply last 12 months evidence , and if they calculate gross pay of the two jobs and it dipped below 18600 they will not approve it and put it on hold for now , and if you did not provide 12 months payslips . then they would only add the amount which are available to them on payslips provided to them .i-e total gross pay of all payslips submitted with the case will be considered )

some solicitors are dumb too. They do not have clear knowledge about the new rules in effect and my cousin was one of the applicant who was rejected cz he hired a dumb solicitor...

i hope u supplied 12 months evidence

Salaams brother,

We provided payslips for my full time job that goes up back well more than a year. However, my current job I have started in August 2012 and we submitted our application in March 2013. So, 6 months of payslips for my current position and plenty for my previous job. There was only a month gap and this was explained a cover letter enclosed with the application.

My current job my annual base salary falls just below £18,600, but with certain benefits that we can take as cash and bonus scheme that's well over £2000 and very achievable it takes me well past the threshold. Prior to submitting our application we were informed by the UKBA that if benefits and bonus payments does not make up 30% of your quarter salary then it's fine. I also work a second job part time where I earn more than £3000 per annum. So even if you put my benefits and bonus to one side I exceed the threshold by a fair distance. For the second job, our payslips goes back 6 months.

Although, the payslips for my current position is only for 6 months, I don't see how they will just calculate my gross pay based on those 6 payslips when I have a copy of a contract which, clearly confirms my annual salary and a personal letter by my boss outlining the structure of my pay i.e. based, bonus, sales bonus and other benefits that can be taken as cash.

This is what's baffled us and written to them saying we should not be affected by this review and therefore to resume with making a decision on our application.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Sumera90 wrote:Javeria u r next inshallah
Please pray for me too guys
I'm reali hoping for a reply next week in shaa Allah be4 eid atleast
Uf I hate that horible feeling when u get up n chek ur phne to c if u hav any texts or calls frm ur other half regardiog the visa!
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:

It starts from the day of submission of application.

And if I am not wrong there have been 93 working days passed since the time of your application :?:

"5 July 2013, the High Court in the UK handed down its judgment in a Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route.

The Home Office has therefore temporarily paused decision-making on some spouse/partner and child settlement visa and leave to remain applications to enable us to consider the implications of the judgment.

Unfortunately this may result in a delay in consideration of your application. We are hopeful consideration can resume soon but I wanted to bring this to your attention at the earliest possibly opportunity.

Yours sincerely,
"

=====

My lawyer sent a fitting response the same day saying my earning exceeded the original proposal amount. So, what financial implications have to be considered?
BHC sent this e-mail to you? now your lawyer should have to contact them on daily basis.

contact them via e-mail.

if your lawyer will contact them on daily basis then they will definitely do something for you because lawyer is the only person to whom they tell the actual reason and they will take it seriously but If an applicant contact the BHC they just send the standard reply back.

As u told that you meet the minimum income threshold then they haven't any reason to hold your case. they will sort it out soon that's why I am saying that recall the BHC about your case on daily basis.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Sumera90 wrote:Javeria u r next inshallah

INSHALLAH

I am desperately waiting for RFC :( :( :( :(

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:

Yours sincerely,
"

=====

contact them via e-mail.

if your lawyer will contact them on daily basis then they will definitely do something for you because lawyer is the only person to whom they tell the actual reason and they will take it seriously but If an applicant contact the BHC they just send the standard reply back.

As u told that you meet the minimum income threshold then they haven't any reason to hold your case. they will sort it out soon that's why I am saying that recall the BHC about your case on daily basis.
I understand what you mean now.

The e-mail was sent from Islamabad.VisaInterviews@fco.gov.uk and we have replied to them as of the 18/07. No response as of yet.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:

contact them via e-mail.

The e-mail was sent from Islamabad.VisaInterviews@fco.gov.uk and we have replied to them as of the 18/07. No response as of yet.

ok it means 11 working days have been passed and they did not response.

if an applicant send the e-mail then they have a rule to reply back after 20 working days and if the e-mail send by your lawyer then they will reply soon.

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:42 pm

new week and new wishes.. eagerly awaitin a response as I now no that im in the end and any time soon our rfc will come... tonights our 27th night, gna pray as much as I can and do do many duas.... for myself and for all who r in the same position as me,,

I pray allah inshallah gives all the khushi and sakoon we r hoping and praying for ameen

plz remember me in ur duas guys x
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:46 pm

arsum1516 wrote:new week and new wishes.. eagerly awaitin a response as I now no that im in the end and any time soon our rfc will come... tonights our 27th night, gna pray as much as I can and do do many duas.... for myself and for all who r in the same position as me,,

I pray allah inshallah gives all the khushi and sakoon we r hoping and praying for ameen

INSHALLAH we all will get the positive outcome soon. :)

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:

contact them via e-mail.

For your convenience I can tell u some numbers of BHC Islamabad where you can call and fax them.

Phone +92-51-2012000
Fax +92-51-2012014, 2012019, 2012028, 2012031, 2012043

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:54 pm

This waiting game is sooooooo long and tedious....
It hasn't been a month yet since my hubby applied and I feel like I've been waiting forever already... How will it get to 3 months.... You guys that are close to getting rfc are lucky... I'll be waiting till mid October it looks like.....
But as they say dair aye durust aye Allah kare....

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Britzy26 wrote:This waiting game is sooooooo long and tedious....
It hasn't been a month yet since my hubby applied and I feel like I've been waiting forever already... How will it get to 3 months.... You guys that are close to getting rfc are lucky... I'll be waiting till mid October it looks like.....

There have been 3 months and 12 days passed since the submission of my application and it feels like ages have passed.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Javeria wrote:
Britzy26 wrote:This waiting game is sooooooo long and tedious....

There have been 3 months and 12 days passed since the submission of my application and it feels like ages have passed.
Javeria when did u apply again??
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:

contact them via e-mail.

For your convenience I can tell u some numbers of BHC Islamabad where you can call and fax them.

Phone +92-51-2012000
Fax +92-51-2012014, 2012019, 2012028, 2012031, 2012043
We intend to call IF we get no reply in 21 working days.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:31 pm

arsum1516 wrote:new week and new wishes.. eagerly awaitin a response as I now no that im in the end and any time soon our rfc will come... tonights our 27th night, gna pray as much as I can and do do many duas.... for myself and for all who r in the same position as me,,

Do lots of duas for all of us..

May Allah bring u positive outcome iA..

dua is accepted when u pray for urself first and then for others too iA
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Smiggy.

1) they will add ur gross pays from both jobs from within previous 12 months.

( if u missed any payslip in range of last 12 months then it wont be counted towards threshold )

2) if adding these doesnt meet threshold. They will have issue with it. Cz of ruling of court they cant refuse n put it on hold.

...best of luck IA
Last edited by abidabzhussain on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zebi

Post by zebi » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:43 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:Smiggy.

1) they will calculate gross pay of ur main job by adding ur last 12 payslips gross amounts. ( they will not account any payslip which falls before 12 months )

2) since u provided only 6 payslips from second job. They will add up all gross wages of only 6 months

3) gross wage of main job 12 months + gross wage of 2nd job for only 6 months

4) if adding these doesnt meet threshold. They will have issue with it. Cz of ruling of court they cant refuse n put it on hold.

...best of luck IA
But my solicitor provided just 6 Payslips

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Zebi

If u meet threshold n been with employer for 6+ months.then only 6 months payslips required

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:56 pm

( if u missed any payslip in range of last 12 months then it wont be counted towards threshold )

2) if adding these doesnt meet threshold. They will have issue with it. Cz of ruling of court they cant refuse n put it on hold.

...best of luck IA
My husband doing 2 jobs In uk.so I provide 12 month payslips.
From job 1 :7 payslips attached
From job 2:3 payslips attached
He leave his first 2 jobs but I provide both job payslips as well.so total no of payslip are 24.
Is it ok???
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Forlorn.

As far as u provided 12 months payslips for each of two jobs u should be okay IA

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:Forlorn.

As far as u provided 12 months payslips for each of two jobs u should be okay IA
I applied 2nd time.1st visa was rejected coz I provide 6 months payslips :(
They make a check call to my husbands boss in last week.hope so now 24 payslips are fine
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:04 pm

...best of luck IA
Salaam brother.

I see what you are saying. I only provided last 6 months of payslips for each job. I hear they can or will request those and defer the application?

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Waalaikum aslam

Dear your solicitor should have told you under two jobs u have to send 12 payslips for each job.

But u r lucky case isnt rejected cz of court order. And hope is requirement will go down to 13k till then cases will be pending unless withdrawn.

Best of luck..