ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Dependent - query.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Subbarao

ILR - Dependent - query.

Post by Subbarao » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 am

Dear members,

I just want to confirm that I am applying the right application for my wife and myself this week.

I am on Tier1 General ( currently, earler i was on WP) and applying my ILR this week.

My wife came to UK in Aug 2011 as a Tier1 General dependent visa.

So as she stayed in UK for the last 2 years, i should be including her in the Set(O) application form itself. No separate application form is required for her.

Please confirm.

Thank you.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 pm

She is included so long as you have the specified evidence i.e. proof of cohabitation.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Subbarao

Post by Subbarao » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:19 pm

D4109125 wrote:She is included so long as you have the specified evidence i.e. proof of cohabitation.
Many thanks Amber. yes, i am supporting the cohabitation documentation for the last 2 years.