ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Family Member Application over 6months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ralph101
Newly Registered

EU Family Member Application over 6months

Post by ralph101 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:17 am

Hi All,

Please could anyone here help with a number to call / advice on what to do with regards to knowing the progress of my application with UKBA. My application is now over 6 months

TheGreenTea

Post by TheGreenTea » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:52 am

To inquire about the progress of the application, you can call
0870 606 7766
You need option 3. (I usually spend on hold around 20 min)

State your ukba reference number
full name
nationality
date of birth

Be polite. Unfortunately, call center in croydon can only see what has been put on the file, i.e. nothing. So, no point getting angry at them.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EU Family Member Application over 6months

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:27 pm

ralph101 wrote:Hi All,

Please could anyone here help with a number to call / advice on what to do with regards to knowing the progress of my application with UKBA. My application is now over 6 months
For EEA2/EEA4 RC applications, after 6 months you have a right to complaint and you can also call them at free phone 0151 672 5626 ( Opt1, then 2). For other member experiences and timeline refer to thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=52881
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS