ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DO I need to with draw my appeal before make a new applicati

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinith
Newly Registered

DO I need to with draw my appeal before make a new applicati

Post by vinith » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Hello,
I have applied for Tire 1 Entrepreneur visa and got refused and I have made an in time appeal and now its in upper tribunal for reconsideration. However I got a sponsor who is ready to sponsor me as I was told I cannot make a same day application as my passport and documents are in UKBA. Before I make a new application do I need to withdraw my application and send the withdraw form along with my new application (OR) First make a application and write a covering letter by confirming that I am going to withdraw my existing application and then withdraw the appeal after I made new application . I bit confused on this any suggestions are really appreciated.

Thank you

Jeeves

Post by Jeeves » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm

3C(4) of the 1971 act would seem to suggest that you need to withdraw the appeal before you can apply.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1971/77