ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 am

Javeria wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:its not even the collecting... ukba make the decision not gerrys...

so in essence they shud b wrking thru this week also..

I heard its all goreh eco... thurs n fri for eid right. so ystrday, today 2moro wheres d rfcs?

As we involved the MP in our case he has informed us that BHC is now working on my application after 74 working days before that my application was in queue so how is it possible to get RFC in this week.
im not talkin about ur rfc only im sayin generally where r all the rfcs.. theres many ppl waitin like urself..

and its takes um max 2 hrs to go thru the case they have a checklist and they tick it.. tally it and make a decision.. simple...

its not impossible to gt an rfc this week for urself... its jus a mater of openin d file lookin and making decision... its more simple than they actually make out
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 am

Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:Any RFC?

sameena,Hello786,aleena,arsalan,hb28098,hassan786,truthseeker786 have u guys got your RFCs or still waiting ??????
No bbe, still waiting, unfortunately..

Im soo sorry about ur news... just do dua it gets done kwikly

we have involved the MP in my case, I hope so now BHC will sort out my case soon. :?
How diid u go about involving the MP??

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 am

abidabzhussain wrote:
king2be98 wrote:Maybe you guys won't like me saying this, but it is becoming more and more and more difficult to for you to bring spouses over from Pakistan. You should try and discourage people from marrying someone in Pakistan, it is completely incorrect to assume that it's cheaper and more convenient. The VISA, ILR, flight tickets, nationalisation, legal aid etc soon amounts to ridiculous figures.
So you are saying if you like/love/ or see someone as your partner / your soul mate and he/she is from outside EU region , you should not marry them because of VISA fee , ILR fee , Flight tickets ?

it is not difficult , anyone who fulfills the criteria gets his/her partner in UK.
maybe sometime the case can take long time ( appeals ) but i am sure we can all go through it to be with that one special person we chose as our life partner.

Money is not everything.. funny u even counted flight tickets in a reason for not marrying someone from pakistan lol
I agree abid.. well said...
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 am

Javeria wrote:
As we involved the MP in our case he has informed us that BHC is now working on my application after 74 working days before that my application was in queue so how is it possible to get RFC in this week.
a file when in front of ECO takes less then a day , so be positive ... its your turn now :) its the time it takes to come in front of ECO , once its open , it all about yes or no
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 am

Javeria wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:its not even the collecting... ukba make the decision not gerrys...

I heard its all goreh eco... thurs n fri for eid right. so ystrday, today 2moro wheres d rfcs?

Pewasta rah shajar se
Umeed-e-bahar rakh. :D
Inshallah u get it in next week.best of luck
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 am

Javeria wrote:

So sorry to hear that javeria =( my heart dropped when I saw ur msg! Atleast u nw knw they are working on it though.
if ur case was still in que does that means all the rest of us april applicnts cases have not been seen to either ? or is each case different.? Sum1 plz re-assure me be4 I have an emotional breakdown :(
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 am

HELLO786 wrote: Sum1 plz re-assure me be4 I have an emotional breakdown :(
expect alot of RFC's after EID.. staff will come back fresh from holidays and resume full time working hours ( dubai n isb were working half days in ramadan )

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:39 am

arsum1516 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:
king2be98 wrote:Maybe you guys won't like me saying this, but it is becoming more and more and more difficult to for you to bring spouses over from Pakistan. You should try and discourage people from marrying someone in Pakistan, it is completely incorrect to assume that it's cheaper and more convenient. The VISA, ILR, flight tickets, nationalisation, legal aid etc soon amounts to ridiculous figures.
So you are saying if you like/love/ or see someone as your partner / your soul mate and he/she is from outside EU region , you should not marry them because of VISA fee , ILR fee , Flight tickets ?

it is not difficult , anyone who fulfills the criteria gets his/her partner in UK.
maybe sometime the case can take long time ( appeals ) but i am sure we can all go through it to be with that one special person we chose as our life partner.

Money is not everything.. funny u even counted flight tickets in a reason for not marrying someone from pakistan lol
I agree abid.. well said...
I kind of agree woth king, its just a big hassle, i had no idea that this visa malrky would take so long and its just a load of BS on both sides..

As married couples ISLAMICALLY its recommended that partners not b away fron each other from the Prophets s.a.w time.. men who were fighting jihad were made 2 go bk home and go bk their wives every so often.

Every1 has ther "needs" to put it polietly.. its not all about money tht comes and goes. Its just the fact of having sum1 to cuddle or 2 go home 2 wen u have had a long day. And its incredibly hard tht as soon as u gt married in order to bring ur spouse over u have 2 stay away from them sooo long..

awaisidrees
Newly Registered

Post by awaisidrees » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:39 am

My wife went in to Lahore Application centre on 18/07/2013, any idea when she should hear back from Gerrys... Everything was sent to them, Home Registry, Income was at 39K and evidence of chat (whatsapp, sms and so on).

I think the case is straight forward will it still take a long long time. After reading this forum thread for the last few days it doesnt give a positive impression, I got married in Feburary and I am waiting anxiously for the Mrs to be with me, couldnt apply then because her passport was not issued by Pakistan Passport Office until July. Is there anything I can do to make this process faster? Please let me know.

Thanks

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 am

abidabzhussain wrote:
HELLO786 wrote: Sum1 plz re-assure me be4 I have an emotional breakdown :(
expect alot of RFC's after EID.. staff will come back fresh from holidays and resume full time working hours ( dubai n isb were working half days in ramadan )
in shaa Allah
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

awaisidrees
Newly Registered

Post by awaisidrees » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 am

HELLO786 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

So sorry to hear that javeria =( my heart dropped when I saw ur msg! Atleast u nw knw they are working on it though.
if ur case was still in que does that means all the rest of us april applicnts cases have not been seen to either ? or is each case different.? Sum1 plz re-assure me be4 I have an emotional breakdown :(
yourve been waiting since april, grrr that means you should have got it now. I am getting really annoyed by reading all of these messages as it says on their process time line that they deal with 85% settlement applications with 40 days. I really hope I dont have to wait that long. Inshallah

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:50 am

anyone who applied july onwards , will hear soon ,

as its off season now and they wont be facing reduced hours cz of ramadan in isb and dubai bhc ...

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:51 am

abidabzhussain wrote: So you are saying if you like/love/ or see someone as your partner / your soul mate and he/she is from outside EU region , you should not marry them because of VISA fee , ILR fee , Flight tickets ?

Get off your high horse, most Pakistanis marry someone from Pakistan because it's arranged, in fact more than 90% of these marriages are are arranged. So the point I'm making is, ask your family to "arrange" a marriage within the UK rather than going abroad.

People often do it for two reason, because they think it's financially more sound and because they think the spouses over there are better. They are wrong on both fronts.

Only silly people don't see the reality.

awaisidrees
Newly Registered

Post by awaisidrees » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am

king2be98 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote: So you are saying if you like/love/ or see someone as your partner / your soul mate and he/she is from outside EU region , you should not marry them because of VISA fee , ILR fee , Flight tickets ?

Get off your high horse, most Pakistanis marry someone from Pakistan because it's arranged, in fact more than 90% of these marriages are are arranged. So the point I'm making is, ask your family to "arrange" a marriage within the UK rather than going abroad.

People often do it for two reason, because they think it's financially more sound and because they think the spouses over there are better. They are wrong on both fronts.

i always thought it was going to be here in UK to until I went back after 7 years... and slipped. My mum still hates me :roll: :roll:

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:00 pm

why dont you let people make the choice , and let them pay for Air tickets from their own pockets ..

And not all are arranged and even if they are its Sunnat , and once u are married , you are life partners , soul mates , and Islamically Allah has already made a pair for you ... its all written..

Dont depress people , people make choices and they are strong enough to face every situation .. paying visa fee , waiting a few months or paying for air ticket :p

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:01 pm

king2be98 wrote:

Lol ur soo funny, u say it as it is..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:03 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:why dont you let people make the choice , and let them pay for Air tickets from their own pockets ..

And not all are arranged and even if they are its Sunnat , and once u are married , you are life partners , soul mates , and Islamically Allah has already made a pair for you ... its all written..

Dont depress people , people make choices and they are strong enough to face every situation .. paying visa fee , waiting a few months or paying for air ticket :p
Dont say its all written, u do not know what is pre ordained for u thus u cnnot say tht..
Thats why we have free will...

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:why dont you let people make the choice , and let them pay for Air tickets from their own pockets ..

That's the point, people are prepared to marry abroad, but they're not prepared for the wait, the depression, the cost and the trauma that comes with it.

If people want to get married abroad, they are free to do so, but please don't waste your time or anyone else's moaning when it takes too long and or when things don't go according to plan.

So many people on this forum over the years have stated the same and why do they do this? The thought process of particularly South Asians is wrong on this matter.

It's already been written? That's the kind of drivel that people refer to when they know they have no sound logic. I repeat my original point, people have arranged marriages to partners from Pakistan, what kind those arranged marriages be to equally good partners from the UK? It's convenient for all.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Dont say its all written, u do not know what is pre ordained for u thus u cnnot say tht..
Thats why we have free will...
Everything is preordained by Allah.

Praise be to Allaah.

Belief in al-qadar (the divine will and decree) is one of the pillars of faith, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, when he answered Jibreel’s question about faith: “(It means) believing in Allaah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers and the Last Day, and to believe in al-qadar (the divine decree) both good and bad.”

What is meant by al-qadar is that Allaah has decreed all things from eternity and knows that they will happen at times that are known to Him, and in specific ways, and that He has written that and willed it, and they happen according to what He has decreed.
Last edited by abidabzhussain on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:11 pm

king2be98 wrote:

That's the point, people are prepared to marry abroad, but they're not prepared for the wait, the depression, the cost and the trauma that comes with it.

If people want to get married abroad, they are free to do so, but please don't waste your time or anyone else's moaning when it takes too long and or when things don't go according to plan.

So many people on this forum over the years have stated the same and why do they do this? The thought process of particularly South Asians is wrong on this matter.

It's already been written? That's the kind of drivel that people refer to when they know they have no sound logic. I repeat my original point, people have arranged marriages to partners from Pakistan, what kind those arranged marriages be to equally good partners from the UK? It's convenient for all.
Being deadly honest no1 tells u wat the wait is like how long it really takes esp with asiansthey like 2 keep everything hush hush..

But on the other side what they hell do u pay 800+ pounds for...

U pay for a service, and evidently its a very poor service considering the outrageous fees!!!

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:Any RFC?

sameena,Hello786,aleena,arsalan,hb28098,hassan786,truthseeker786 have u guys got your RFCs or still waiting ??????

we have involved the MP in my case, I hope so now BHC will sort out my case soon. :?
How diid u go about involving the MP??
Solicter refered us to contact the local MP and it will be beneficial for your case and he will be the person who can ask the BHC about the delay

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:15 pm

yes the service is poor. they do not have enough staff to process applications in time.

and its ukba's fault... ( intentional fault i would say )

like same cases from America and Canada are sent to UK by post and dealt within a week in Sheffield and they can do the same for applicants from Pakistan. ( only settlement ones , as most of the documentation is from uk anyways )

but they don't care i guess.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Solicter refered us to contact the local MP and it will be beneficial for your case and he will be the person who can ask the BHC about the delay
Cud u give me a rough outline of what u wrote 2 him

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Javeria wrote:A very bad news :x :shock:

After 72 working days when we involved the MP in our case and when he contacted the BHC for enquiring about my application, he came to know that my application is still in queue :(

And after that now BHC has informed to MP that they has assigned a ECO to work on my application after 74 working days :( :(

I think I will get RFC in the end of September or may be in october :( :(

:( :( :( :( oh my GOD

I think I will be mad

Oh no that's so bad I feel for u it must be so hard to find out free 72 working days. May ALLAH make this time easy for u inshallah.

So what did it say on the online tracker think??

Also how did u contact mp i mean where did u get number from. I think I'm gonna do it too I don't trust these ppls

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Sweet786 wrote:
Javeria wrote:A very bad news :x :shock:

After 72 working days when we involved the MP in our case and when he contacted the BHC for enquiring about my application, he came to know that my application is still in queue :(

And after that now BHC has informed to MP that they has assigned a ECO to work on my application after 74 working days :( :(

I think I will get RFC in the end of September or may be in october :( :(

:( :( :( :( oh my GOD

I think I will be mad

Oh no that's so bad I feel for u it must be so hard to find out free 72 working days. May ALLAH make this time easy for u inshallah.

So what did it say on the online tracker think??

Also how did u contact mp i mean where did u get number from. I think I'm gonna do it too I don't trust these ppls
Sister u cn gt ther numbers from the council website.