ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

effect of my appeal on my teammate new application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajesh1984
Newly Registered

effect of my appeal on my teammate new application

Post by rajesh1984 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 am

Me and my teammate applied again after refusal
and my solicitor said to go for appeal and fresh application both for me while my teammate has the visa and applied for a visa again with me

now today I got my application back from UKBA stating that I am under appeal process
is there any impact on my teammate application because of this
please reply ASAP

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:49 am

"...Me and my teammate applied again after refusal
and my solicitor said to go for appeal and fresh application both for me while my teammate has the visa and applied for a visa again with me..." Please what do you mean by this statement? are you saying you reapplied after refusal and your team mate got his visa?

rajesh1984
Newly Registered

Post by rajesh1984 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 pm

itk wrote:"...Me and my teammate applied again after refusal
and my solicitor said to go for appeal and fresh application both for me while my teammate has the visa and applied for a visa again with me..." Please what do you mean by this statement? are you saying you reapplied after refusal and your team mate got his visa?
My teammate hasn't got any visa yet it's still under processing and they send my file back because we can't make fresh application with appeal
Sorry for you as your situation is 100% same

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:05 pm

rajesh1984 wrote:
itk wrote:"...Me and my teammate applied again after refusal
My teammate hasn't got any visa yet it's still under processing and they send my file back because we can't make fresh application with appeal
Sorry for you as your situation is 100% same
CHECK THE LINK FOR THE EFFECT ON YOUR PARTNER VISA

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 730#890730