ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR O as parent of child in UK and Zambrano at the same time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naija99
Member of Standing

FLR O as parent of child in UK and Zambrano at the same time

Post by naija99 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Has anyone experienced submitting these two applications and receiving a letter from UKBA saying that you cannot have two applications of this kind open at once. They have asked my friend to confirm which application she wishes to proceed with and the other application shall be voided and all documents returned. If a fee has been paid a full refund will be issued.

GLH2012

Re: FLR O as parent of child in UK and Zambrano at the same

Post by GLH2012 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

naija99 wrote:Has anyone experienced submitting these two applications and receiving a letter from UKBA saying that you cannot have two applications of this kind open at once. They have asked my friend to confirm which application she wishes to proceed with and the other application shall be voided and all documents returned. If a fee has been paid a full refund will be issued.
Hi. Can you please confirm when your friend put in these applications? I applied for Zambrano 2 years ago but application was refused in June. I now applied for FLR(0) in July 2013. Some applicants with Zambrano had FLR(0) running side by side and some granted FLR(0) withdrew Zambrano. Can you get details from your friend please, this must be a new development.

naija99
Member of Standing

FLR O as parent of child in UK and Zambrano at the same

Post by naija99 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi GLH2012
She put the application in on 5 July 2012 and then the Zambrano was submitted on 8 November 2012.
I always thought you could have the two running at the same time.
Has anyone else received such a letter. She doesn't know whether to write back and insist on pursuing both or whether to withdraw one and if so which one!?