ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minimum funds question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sankyb84

Minimum funds question

Post by sankyb84 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:18 pm

All

I am about to apply for my ILR on the 24th September, but had a question regarding the minimum maintenance. While the Set O form does not provide any mention of meeting 3 months of funds, I wanted to confirm here if anyone knows how much needs to be maintained for last 3 months before the application?

Appreciate your response on this
Sankyb84

newbie_2013

Re: Minimum funds question

Post by newbie_2013 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:37 pm

sankyb84 wrote:All

I am about to apply for my ILR on the 24th September, but had a question regarding the minimum maintenance. While the Set O form does not provide any mention of meeting 3 months of funds, I wanted to confirm here if anyone knows how much needs to be maintained for last 3 months before the application?

Sankyb84
No minimum funds requirement for ILR.

sankyb84

Re: Minimum funds question

Post by sankyb84 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 pm

newbie_2013 wrote:
sankyb84 wrote:All

Sankyb84
No minimum funds requirement for ILR.
Thanks newbie_2013