ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help or suggestion on ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Still, until you have your award notice it has not been checked to make sure the information they have is correct.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

rose2013
Newly Registered

Post by rose2013 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Its ok. Amber do I have good chances for my Wife's ILR.

In case they refuse what can be the consequences.

Thank you.

rose2013
Newly Registered

Post by rose2013 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Good Evening Amber.

Amber hope you will be fine and enjoying good health. Let me share with you today my wife got ILR due to your nice and balance advice.

Let me share with you one more thing and that is I wrote on form HB 140.45 pounds per week. Today morning I went on council and get print out of my award notice on a plain paper and I said them please Cashed it with council stamp and they did it.

HO did not ask me even a single question. they took Passport with all supporting documents and returned it after two and half hour and said we have granted you ILR.

Amber Thank you very much to helped me and I really highly appreciate your efforts.

It is my prayer for you Long live God Bless you.

This is really wonderful forum this is the only words I can say about this forum.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Good news.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.