ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved !!! - CROYDON PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SP-LND
Newly Registered

ILR Approved !!! - CROYDON PEO

Post by SP-LND » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:05 pm

My ILR was approved on 1st of August at Croydon PEO.

My appointment was 1.15 so reached early and enter in the building @ 12.40. Lunch break time so it was a little bit slow with process due to less staff.

1.05pm - my appointment letter and application form checked.
Token Number given and advised to proceed to third floor.
1.10pm – payment was cleared
1.25pm – Case registration
1.55pm – Biometric registration complete

3.45pm – Result

The case worker was very friendly and told me that your indefinite leave to remain is granted and you will get you biometric in 7-10 working days.

A big relief......I would like to A BIG THANK YOU for running this wonderful forum as “silent reader” I have followed other successful application, document list and general queries/answers provided here.

ILR application – based on Tier-1 General 5 years Eligibility.

Standard documents (as per guidance in SET(O) form) were provided a below along with full set of photocopies:

set (o) form
passport(s) & BRP card
ID photographs – 2 each
PBS calculator - print
12 bank statements
12 payslips + 52 payslips (both Jobs)
employer letter (reference letter from both)
life in UK test
Standard Covering letter highlighting points claimed
Total Earning table letter (due to weekly salary)
Address Proof docs – utilities bills, GP registration, and council tax & water bills etc for covering last 2 years

The total days out of UK 80 days in 5 years so there was NO letter or clarification provided.

Please keep the application as simple as possible by providing standard docs required as per your case. Do not make it complicated by providing unnecessary docs to case worker. Take rest of docs along in separate folder in case requested by him for e.g. P60s for last 5 years.

All the best if you are applying soon !!!

Sidonfire
Newly Registered

Post by Sidonfire » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:44 pm

congrats

Gazilion

Post by Gazilion » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Sidonfire wrote:congrats
Congrats ...sounds simples..

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Approved !!! - CROYDON PEO

Post by sonub4ualt » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:29 pm

SP-LND wrote:My ILR was approved on 1st of August at Croydon PEO.

My appointment was 1.15 so reached early and enter in the building @ 12.40. Lunch break time so it was a little bit slow with process due to less staff.

1.05pm - my appointment letter and application form checked.
Token Number given and advised to proceed to third floor.
1.10pm – payment was cleared
1.25pm – Case registration
1.55pm – Biometric registration complete

3.45pm – Result

The case worker was very friendly and told me that your indefinite leave to remain is granted and you will get you biometric in 7-10 working days.

A big relief......I would like to A BIG THANK YOU for running this wonderful forum as “silent reader” I have followed other successful application, document list and general queries/answers provided here.

ILR application – based on Tier-1 General 5 years Eligibility.

Standard documents (as per guidance in SET(O) form) were provided a below along with full set of photocopies:

set (o) form
passport(s) & BRP card
ID photographs – 2 each
PBS calculator - print
12 bank statements
12 payslips + 52 payslips (both Jobs)
employer letter (reference letter from both)
life in UK test
Standard Covering letter highlighting points claimed
Total Earning table letter (due to weekly salary)
Address Proof docs – utilities bills, GP registration, and council tax & water bills etc for covering last 2 years

The total days out of UK 80 days in 5 years so there was NO letter or clarification provided.

Please keep the application as simple as possible by providing standard docs required as per your case. Do not make it complicated by providing unnecessary docs to case worker. Take rest of docs along in separate folder in case requested by him for e.g. P60s for last 5 years.

All the best if you are applying soon !!!
Congrats enjoy your ILR!

gre.bm691

Post by gre.bm691 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Congrats

A question regarding the Address proof. Do we need to submit that? Can you tell me where is this mentioned?

SP-LND
Newly Registered

Post by SP-LND » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 pm

No. There is no such address proof requirement.

However, I have changed my address quite a few times since my last T1 gen visa extended. I have sent a letter to BRP team twice to update it but they didn't update until July 2013.

I have provided them as I thought it was necessary in my case.

milan.1680
Newly Registered

Post by milan.1680 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Congrats on your ILR..

Can you please help me with following two questions:

what was the duration between EC stamp and entry

What was the duration between current visa expiry and PEO appointment i.e. appointment was on dot 28 days or less than 28 days!

thanks