ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal for rejected french visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

azhar103
Newly Registered

Appeal for rejected french visa

Post by azhar103 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:30 am

Hello

I am intending to attend 28th European conference on photovoltaic 2013, Paris and I have a visual presentation there. I have applied at French Embassy in KL with complete set of documents including the original invitation letter from conference secretariat, flight and hotel reservation and all others.
Yesterday I got a visa rejection letter from French Embassy :? The mentioned two reasons.

1. The information submitted regarding justification of the purpose of conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.
2. Your intention to leave the member country before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Now the situation is here.

I didn't purchase flight tickets and didn't pay for hotel room as I am afraid to loose money in case I don't get visa. But I have paid the conference registration fee and I provided proof of that too.

I am confused why I get these reasons of rejections and will filling an appeal help in my case? :(

I will be so kind if someone can suggest me.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:54 am

When is the conference?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

VR

Nothing can be done

Post by VR » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Friend,

They are justified in refusing your visa. The first thing is they look for is whether you have a return ticket or an onward journey. If you did not book your ticket or show them that you have an intention to leave their country in the first instance you will have to loose out.

The best option for you now will be to go to the nearest French embassy with a booked return ticket and explain your situation and check and request their help. Also make out a letter explaining to them why you had not booked your return ticket when applying the first time.

The next best option for you is to give the conference a miss.
cheers

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:03 pm

vinny wrote:When is the conference?
30-sept-2013 -- 04-oct-2013
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.