ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Arsum the more email them ain't gonna make difference because they don't have any input on it.

They just take new applications and do rfc that won't make difference I think.

Inshallah ALLAH helps us all.

I emailed my mp lets see what the outcome is

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:56 pm

tallojani wrote:Smiggy...If TB tests runs out before your application date then yes you will need a new one, even if it still has a month or so then it would pay off to get a new one done before submitting the application. I don't think the english test expires.
Brother, I think we're going to get some precise answers first and find out where we went wrong with the evidence. Once clarified we will then cancel and re-submit everything correctly this time.

Who knows how long the appeal will take? If they win then it means another application another way? Plus they can always introduce more laws to make things even harder?

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Smiggy wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:You can withdraw application. They will return your application as it is without refund.

Then with all new updated documents make new application.

or this hold can take some time. As ukba appealed with court.

And if they convince judge at 18.6k then its certain they will refuse thinking you dont meet requirement.
Considering the length time of the appeal will take and how long it takes to process a normal application there is no point.

Does this statement mean:

"The hold on decision-making applies to applications made under Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules where the application would be refused solely because the rules relating to the minimum income threshold are not met, including where relevant the evidence requirements in Appendix FM-SE."

That IF there was no appeal all the applications which, fail to meet the income threshold were going to be declined?

IF one did wish to cancel and re-apply will the English test and medical test have to be taken and done again?
As per my knowledge TB certificate is valid for 6 months but when you will reapply if it's valid then you can apply with it, it doesn't matter either it will expires in 3 days or in 3 months but it's better to take a new one, play in safe side.

And English test certificate is valid upto minimum for 2 years it's depend which type of test you have taken like IELTS,ESOL,TOEIC etc, validity time period can be differ so I don't think so you need a fresh English test certificate.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:01 am

No RFCs ?

Wow BHC are taking the piss now.

idiots
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:04 am

Smiggy.

Only the eco knows on what base u were put on hold ( maybe he did not count your cash bonus/commision as part of your wage , you can expect any reason but they def think u dont earn 18.6k)

And yes. If ukba was not summoned by court. Instead of hold it would have been refused.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:06 am

English tests are valid upto 2 years

And TB for 6 months.

If they are not expired when u want to make applicatiob then fine.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:15 am

abidabzhussain wrote:No RFCs ?

Wow BHC are taking the piss now.

idiots
:( I know
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

MUmair
Newly Registered

Post by MUmair » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 am

No RFCs in the past 3 days. absolutely ridiculous. Next week they got another day off on Wednesday, I don't think anything will happen in the next week either. A Bunch of Lazy idiots.
Also it depends on the course. My wife did ESOL which does not have an expiry date as its a qualification.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:57 am

MUmair wrote:No RFCs in the past 3 days. absolutely ridiculous. Next week they got another day off on Wednesday, I don't think anything will happen in the next week either. A Bunch of Lazy idiots.
Also it depends on the course. My wife did ESOL which does not have an expiry date as its a qualification.
You applied just after me :-)
Where did you apply?
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:27 pm

MUmair wrote:No RFCs in the past 3 days. absolutely ridiculous. Next week they got another day off on Wednesday, I don't think anything will happen in the next week either. A Bunch of Lazy idiots.
What's the day off on Wednesday for?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Mrs N wrote:

August 14th pakistan independence day
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:18 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:Smiggy.

Only the eco knows on what base u were put on hold ( maybe he did not count your cash bonus/commision as part of your wage , you can expect any reason but they def think u dont earn 18.6k)

And yes. If ukba was not summoned by court. Instead of hold it would have been refused.
Who is ECO?

Who, I need to e-mail to get an answer? I've called the BHC in Islamabad and they insist all must communication is only handled via e-mail, but no response. Gerry contact centre only discuss visa requirements.

What is the number or e-mail address of the place in Abu Dubai where the visas get processed?

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Mrs N wrote:
August 14 :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Mrs N wrote:
14 AUGUST ......INDEPENDENCE DAY :D :D :D :D :D

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Smiggy wrote:

Who is ECO?

Who, I need to e-mail to get an answer? I've called the BHC in Islamabad and they insist all must communication is only handled via e-mail, but no response. Gerry contact centre only discuss visa requirements.

What is the number or e-mail address of the place in Abu Dubai where the visas get processed?
ECO :shock:

U do nt know who is ECO :o

MUmair
Newly Registered

Post by MUmair » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
You applied just after me :-)
Where did you apply?
My wife applied from Lahore.

REMAA

Waiting Waiting & Waiting ...........

Post by REMAA » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Applied @ ISL : 02/05/13 (2nd Application)
Under Process: 15/05/13
RFC:Waiting Patiently ...............

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 pm

soldier1 wrote:
Smiggy wrote:

Who is ECO?

Please confirm.

REMAA

Post by REMAA » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Smiggy wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Smiggy wrote:

Who is ECO?

Please confirm.
Entry Clearance Officer who decides our application. :D

Forlorn

Re: Waiting Waiting & Waiting ...........

Post by Forlorn » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:40 pm

REMAA wrote:Applied @ ISL : 02/05/13 (2nd Application)
What happen 1st time?i mean reason of rejection?
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

REMAA

Post by REMAA » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Forlorn wrote:
What happen 1st time?i mean reason of rejection?[/quote)

Did not make adequate maintenance figure, short by £90 a month.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:43 pm

REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
soldier1 wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Who is ECO?

Please confirm.
Who do we contact the request an update on our application? Gerry are useless and only handle the distribution of our applications. Is it the BHC in Islamabad?

REMAA

Post by REMAA » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Smiggy wrote:
REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
soldier1 wrote:

Please confirm.
Who do we contact the request an update on our application? Gerry are useless and only handle the distribution of our applications. Is it the BHC in Islamabad?
Try visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
I Always get a reply back from this email address.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:46 pm

REMAA wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
What happen 1st time?i mean reason of rejection?[/quote)

Did not make adequate maintenance figure, short by £90 a month.
Run that by me again? You didn't meet the income threshold?

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:51 pm

REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Please confirm.
Try visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
I Always get a reply back from this email address.
Jazak'Allah. That's who we e-mailed, but isn't there another centre we contact in Abu Dubai? Whom reply in 21 days?

How often do they reply to you? And, can they discuss your application with you?