ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 sponsor ship license. HELP ME PLease

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Syedmudassirraza
Newly Registered

Tier 2 sponsor ship license. HELP ME PLease

Post by Syedmudassirraza » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am

My situation is i am on student visa and my visa is expiring on med of august my employer applied for sponsorship license 6 week back and when we called ukba he goes to my hr manager we are still consideration your application.

My question is can my employer send a email to case worker to speed up application process or just wait for the reply..?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:43 pm

yes they can send an email to ukba requesting to expedite the process since the person they want to employ, his visa is running out soon and that he is integral part of the company.

Syedmudassirraza
Newly Registered

Post by Syedmudassirraza » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:09 am

Thank you for reply,

I am not with company right now i use to work in 2010 but now they are ready to sponsor.

Ukba send a reply to hR officer " while to carry out number of required check to your organisation you will be notified of our decision due course.

Now what should we reply for this..??? :?

Syedmudassirraza
Newly Registered

Post by Syedmudassirraza » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:17 am

And my Hrmanager asking what should she write for urgent treatment for the application.....? any ideaaa

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 am

reply with saying that ur visa is expiring soon and that is why they want to request the process should be dealt urently.
if ur visa is less than 14 days left, then they should attach a copy of ur visa, as they wont expedite the case until ur visa is less than 14 days left on it .

however, they should also mention that u are/will be an important part of orgaisation and hence we require him to employe urgently for the safeguard of our business.