ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sarah06

Re: My time line

Post by Sarah06 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:16 pm

nikitpatel wrote:
Sarah06 wrote:Here is my time line

Date Applied/Docs sent: 05/07/12
Date Received Ack. Letter: 27/07/12
Payment taken: 30/07/12
Date Biometrics booking letter arrived: 14/02/2012
Date Biometrics Done at PO: 18/02/2012
Still: Waiting
Application Type: FLR (0) on private life

Rang them last week , was told is with the decision making teams :D

I got nearly same timeline as yours, applied on 19/7/2012. So might be mine application will be with decision taking team I guess.
Finger crossed is wt them

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:hi guys wondering if this help in putting minds at rest....i have just been on the phone to ho call centre ... d lady i spoke with was nice and patient... and she told me that all flr o will definetely be finishd by end of september and i askd her is that a fact she said she can confirm that ... they aim to finish d flr o back log september ending..... whether or not she said it to send me off the phone as usual i dont know but what i know is anything dat begins must surely come to an end one day ...... end of sept is here.....

Good all of ours decision come by end of sept.

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:29 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:awwww sarah dat must be soo hard ...did yr employers nt contact ho to kno u still hv pending application?
They did , H O replied them in November that no decision has been made on my application, so they waited till end of December 2012 before asking me to quit the job. I contacted H O and my MP both in writing to reply to my employer. I got a letter fr H O in March that states .
Your current status: No right of employment till decision on your FLR (O) is completed.

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:32 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:hi guys wondering if this help in putting minds at rest....i have just been on the phone to ho call centre ... d lady i spoke with was nice and patient... and she told me that all flr o will definetely be finishd by end of september and i askd her is that a fact she said she can confirm that ... they aim to finish d flr o back log september ending..... whether or not she said it to send me off the phone as usual i dont know but what i know is anything dat begins must surely come to an end one day ...... end of sept is here.....
End of Sept, it is end of summer? Well sept is here .

majojo

Post by majojo » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Sarah06 wrote:

It is my dear but honestly I do t blv first they said by end of march now they sting end of summer sooner or later they will say winter they r just people

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:50 pm

majojo wrote:
Sarah06 wrote:

It is my dear but honestly I do t blv first they said by end of march now they sting end of summer sooner or later they will say winter they r just people
They don’t have human feelings. It was end of Aug, now end of Sept , hope they don’t shift it to early winter.

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:07 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:sanny 26 and mummytwo how are you guyz today?
Thanks so much yummymummy3j, am ok, I hope you are too. I wish us the very best, our waiting will not be in vain.

Thanks so much everyone for your care and concern. I cannot believe that really happened still but it is well. This too will surely pass and we will ALL emerge victorious.

shareen24h

no

Post by shareen24h » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello everybody.

It could be end of summer/ SEPTEMBER 2014.
Nothing wonders.

SDP

Re: no

Post by SDP » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 pm

shareen24h wrote:Hello everybody.

Nothing wonders.
Don't say that plz my finance is already drying up....

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:56 pm

majojo wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@majojo i understant how you feel...when means of livelyhood get taken away then it becomes unbearable..... first of all if u hv a pendng application , u have a right to work until a decision has been reached..... secondly i would suggest you get your mp involved ............... I think the person you spoke wit should hv explained better instead of sayin she does not kno why yr applicn is not being looked at for now.....they are tryin to clear backlog from last year cos there are pple waiting for 13 month and more .......dont worry my dear it is well
Yummulymummy I get what you mean hit its like this. I was working then all of a sudden my manager says HO called her now she thinks am not allowed to work I explain everything still she don't get it. Now am out of work. This was about 3 weeks ago which I think by now I should have heard something. I do respect and understand those who are waiting for long but I know all cases are different. I was suppose to apy for flrm on 5 year but just becausey partner had a surgery and couldn't work n she couldn't meet the salary thing on her own I had to get a job after finishin my masters so that we can add both salaries to meet that requirement but we couldn't work for more than six months as I had 3 months before my visa expired so I applied for the 10 year partner route on flro. I call HO if they have contacted my employer they say no now am out of work my manager says they called I havnt anything 3 weeks since she told me out of work frustrated
@majojo...I feel you. I have been out of work since January all because someoe at UKBA decided to put my application as a late (out of rules) application. I involved my MP and they have sorted it out ( I double checked by calling them and they have put my application as an intime application) but UKBA still refused to give me a letter to allow me to look for work. Its frustrating coz am broke as hell....

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Afternoon All. I know it's hard but slowly the cracks are showing. Lets not give the HO the satisfaction because that's their main aim to break us, mentally, physically and emotionally. Let money be a means but by no means be an end! I too maybe broke but I have plenty of faith!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

shareen24h

Re: no

Post by shareen24h » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:07 pm

[quote="SDP"][quote="shareen24h"]Hello everybody.

Nothing wonders.[/quote]

Don't say that plz my finance is already drying up....[/quote]

@SDP

I don’t want to say this from my heart. The way Home Office passing the time, no one should be wondered. Finance been run out---------------

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:18 pm

[quote="Believe2013"]Afternoon All. I know it's hard but slowly the cracks are showing. Lets not give the HO the satisfaction because that's their main aim to break us, mentally, physically and emotionally. Let money be a means but by no means be an end! I too maybe broke but I have plenty of faith![/quote]

@Belive2013

Thank you for nice comment. We are very strong in mentally, physically and emotionally. We can’t give up coz we are in battlefield.

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Hope they want do the same thing as they did with LEGACY, pushing deadlines, then changing agency's name pretending that they have finished the backlog
September is near, I want to believe that they will keep that promise!!
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 pm

I thought you would find this very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX48dHQgXo

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 pm

and this too, the foot soldiers are at work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ0_TFBVots#at=137

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello guy....just been reading through some post and I know the delay is really sad but I urge you guys to be strong no matter how much we post and how down we feel it won't change a thing when it comes to ukba all we need now is prayers and taking all means of actions to chase up your case.

With every problem there is a solution key to it and prayer is the master KEY with GOD all things are possible and I know sometimes we pray but get no reply but don't mistake his silence for ignarant he hears our prayer and deffinately will make our dreams come true....I wish you all the best.

15months now still waiting but recently been asked to provide more evidence and ukba told ombudsman that they will decide my case before 12weeks so fingers crossed.

God bless u all

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:55 pm

@onlyme true talk bro you should hear frm them soon......and i guess once a case finally get looked in to they still have to do police checks, verifications of all supportin docs and wait for all that to come back b4 a decision is made......all these takes time...God help us

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:00 pm

@yummymummy

I think once you've done your biometric that will authomatically be sent out for the use of all checks n tha and what they ask me to prove is tha my mum is my biological mother which I've sent dna result birth cert and other evidence

I hope they don't take too long now

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:15 pm

oh ok !u will hear from them soon dear................it is well

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:17 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:Hello guy....just been reading through some post and I know the delay is really sad but I urge you guys to be strong no matter how much we post and how down we feel it won't change a thing when it comes to ukba all we need now is prayers and taking all means of actions to chase up your case.

With every problem there is a solution key to it and prayer is the master KEY with GOD all things are possible and I know sometimes we pray but get no reply but don't mistake his silence for ignarant he hears our prayer and deffinately will make our dreams come true....I wish you all the best.

15months now still waiting but recently been asked to provide more evidence and ukba told ombudsman that they will decide my case before 12weeks so fingers crossed.

God bless u all
After 15months of long wait you get an info that you case will be dealt within 12weeks ie need 3months from here.....simply buzzaree..

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:18 pm

@sdp

Its shocking but what can 1 do but wait

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@sdp

@ONLYME1, just wait. As you have been waiting for a long time, i think you ll be alryt with a further period asked by home office (12 weeks). Time flies pal

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:25 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@sdp

Yeah what else can we do , keep praying to God....I have been waiting since 10months..

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:40 pm

[quote="SDP"][quote="ONLYME1"]@sdp

Its shocking but what can 1 do but wait[/quote]

Yeah what else can we do , keep praying to God....I have been waiting since 10months..[/quote]

@SDP

I am behind you, waiting about 8 months.