ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) question on financials

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guavaguy
Newly Registered

SET (M) question on financials

Post by guavaguy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:24 pm

My wife will be applying for her ILR later this year when her spouse visa expires. I'm a British citizen and she is Colombian.

My question relates to the financials on page 20 and 21.

My wife is working as a Doctor so earning a net monthly amount of £2000 a month. So completing 8.3 is straight forward and the following page for her.

However I'm self employed but don't usually take any salary from my company. I have extensive investments though and these generate a substantial income which I take 2 or 3 times a year or re-invest.

What would I put for questions 8.4 regarding the income amount, and also on page 21 when it asks for the interval received (weekly or monthly). Do I just divide the overall total by 12?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:20 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.