ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Card - Forwarded to Caseworker??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Android-Guy
Newly Registered

BRP Card - Forwarded to Caseworker??

Post by Android-Guy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:35 am

Hi,

I was waiting to get my BRP and after 10 working days I emailed them asking about the cards, then I have received this email from BRP Team:

"Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of your Biometric Residence Permits (BRP). This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly."

anybody have any experience or know something about this? why this would be the reply?

just for your knowledge, this application was granted on ECHR Article 8 grounds.

Your help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

meemyself&I

Re: BRP Card - Forwarded to Caseworker??

Post by meemyself&I » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Android-Guy wrote:Hi,

I was waiting to get my BRP and after 10 working days I emailed them asking about the cards, then I have received this email from BRP Team:

"Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of your Biometric Residence Permits (BRP). This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly."

anybody have any experience or know something about this? why this would be the reply?

just for your knowledge, this application was granted on ECHR Article 8 grounds.

Many Thanks
Not sure if you are implying that your understanding is that the card has been forwarded to your caseworker.

I think what they mean is that they have forwarded your query to your caseworker, as he or she will be the only one to make further enquiries as to what has become of your BRP card.

Hope this helps.
God's divine child

Android-Guy
Newly Registered

Post by Android-Guy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:50 pm

meemyself&I wrote:
Android-Guy wrote:Hi,

Many Thanks
Not sure if you are implying that your understanding is that the card has been forwarded to your caseworker.

I think what they mean is that they have forwarded your query to your caseworker, as he or she will be the only one to make further enquiries as to what has become of your BRP card.

Hope this helps.
So I have to wait for his or her reply now, if that is the case.

Thanks for clarification though. Would appreciate if anyone else share their experience?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Have you still not received your card?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Android-Guy
Newly Registered

Post by Android-Guy » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm

D4109125 wrote:Have you still not received your card?
Just got one today for Main applicant but nothing for dependent wondering whether it will come separately?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:50 am

Yes they can come separately, telephone DX 01604 496 798 and ask to see if they have anything for you. I gather you got family life leave for 2.5 years?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Android-Guy
Newly Registered

Post by Android-Guy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:52 am

D4109125 wrote:Yes they can come separately, telephone DX 01604 496 798 and ask to see if they have anything for you. I gather you got family life leave for 2.5 years?
I did email them, got a reply that they haven't received anything yet for me and Yes, you are absolutely correct 2.5 Years. It might be too early to say or think about it but wondering what sort of documents we will require to extend in the same leave? we are already here for about 5 years now.

Thanks in advance Amber :)

vanillaskies
Newly Registered

Post by vanillaskies » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Can I just ask you if you heard from the caseworker after you got that reply from the BRP Delivery team?
I am in the same situation now and want to know how long it take the case worker to get back to you.
Thanks in advance.