ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to send for EEA2 for company owner

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rocket
Newly Registered

Documents to send for EEA2 for company owner

Post by rocket » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi guys! I am new to this forum ,but already find plenty of useful information here. Will highly appreciate if someone could help me with my query.
We are now filling eea2 form and little bit confused. There are 2 types of workers self employed and employed. My husband is company owner and he is only one employee for this company. So should he
1. tick the box for employee and just provide pay slip, bank statement and contact signed by him?:)
2. shell he do it as self employed and than send business bank statements ,invoices and bills for office he rents? But he don't pay contributions and well he is not self employed.
3. send everything (is going to be couple of kilos than) but than what box to tick?
Please advice!!!

Imshzd

Re: Documents to send for EEA2 for company owner

Post by Imshzd » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 pm

rocket wrote:Hi guys! I am new to this forum ,but already find plenty of useful information here. Will highly appreciate if someone could help me with my query.
We are now filling eea2 form and little bit confused. There are 2 types of workers self employed and employed. My husband is company owner and he is only one employee for this company. So should he
1. tick the box for employee and just provide pay slip, bank statement and contact signed by him?:)
2. shell he do it as self employed and than send business bank statements ,invoices and bills for office he rents? But he don't pay contributions and well he is not self employed.
3. send everything (is going to be couple of kilos than) but than what box to tick?
Please advice!!!

HO point of view if you are a director of the company then you are a self employed not employee.

HMRC point of view,director can be an employee.

So its better to tick self employed section and sent the relevent documents.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:37 pm

I think your husband is a self employed person.

Also see Roosmalen.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

rocket
Newly Registered

Post by rocket » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Thank you for your responses:)