ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

REMAA

Re: Waiting Waiting & Waiting ...........

Post by REMAA » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Smiggy wrote:
REMAA wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
REMAA wrote:Applied @ ISL : 02/05/13 (2nd Application)
Under Process: 15/05/13
RFC:Waiting Patiently ...............
What happen 1st time?i mean reason of rejection?[/quote)

Did not make adequate maintenance figure, short by £90 a month.
Run that by me again? You didn't meet the income threshold?
We had to conform to the adequate maintenance figures for our Income threshold (at time of 1st application no figure's were available)
On Refusal Eco stated the Amount we needed from which we were short of £90 amonth.We applied under Exemption rules from current Income Threshold Rules.

REMAA

Post by REMAA » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Smiggy wrote:
REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
REMAA wrote:
Entry Clearance Officer who decides our application. :D
Who do we contact the request an update on our application? Gerry are useless and only handle the distribution of our applications. Is it the BHC in Islamabad?
Try visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
I Always get a reply back from this email address.
Jazak'Allah. That's who we e-mailed, but isn't there another centre we contact in Abu Dubai? Whom reply in 21 days?

How often do they reply to you? And, can they discuss your application with you?
They can respond back from a few days to 2 weeks. They do not discuss your case and can sometimes provide useful info.
The other email address you are looking for is :
visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk,

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:02 pm

we got refused last time because we fell £47 a month short.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:02 pm

REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
Who do we contact the request an update on our application? Gerry are useless and only handle the distribution of our applications. Is it the BHC in Islamabad?
Jazak'Allah. That's who we e-mailed, but isn't there another centre we contact in Abu Dubai? Whom reply in 21 days?

How often do they reply to you? And, can they discuss your application with you?
They can respond back from a few days to 2 weeks. They do not discuss your case and can sometimes provide useful info.
Thanks again. What is the difference between the two?

If they do not discuss your case then what useful information do they or can they give? I require an explanation to why my application has been placed on hold.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:10 pm

smiggy..bro calm down stop panicking.

Just write an email with all the questions you need answers for, send the email to Gerrys, BHC Islamabad and BHC Dubai. just carry on sending the email everyday until you get the answers.

There is every chance that they won't reply and eventually you will get tired and fed up of sending emails.

otherwise there is always the option of withdrawing your application and putting a fresh application in. I am saying this because no body knows how long it will take for that appeal case between UKBA and the court to come to an end, even if it does come to the end, will it be favourable to you? we don't know, so why wait all this time?

REMAA

Post by REMAA » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Smiggy wrote:
REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
REMAA wrote:

If they do not discuss your case then what useful information do they or can they give? I require an explanation to why my application has been placed on hold.
In the last email I received they stated our case had been deferred for further enquiries.At least they are looking at the file.
I think most cases are at ISB rather than Abu Dubai.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:15 pm

tallojani wrote:smiggy..bro calm down stop panicking.

Just write an email with all the questions you need answers for, send the email to Gerrys, BHC Islamabad and BHC Dubai. just carry on sending the email everyday until you get the answers.

There is every chance that they won't reply and eventually you will get tired and fed up of sending emails.

otherwise there is always the option of withdrawing your application and putting a fresh application in. I am saying this because no body knows how long it will take for that appeal case between UKBA and the court to come to an end, even if it does come to the end, will it be favourable to you? we don't know, so why wait all this time?
We need to know why it did not meet the requirements because the fact is I earn well more than the income threshold. Once we know why then we can get it right this second time around otherwise it's a waste of another £900. I'm trying to find out which, centre will give us this information.

Most likely it's to do with the evidence that was submitted.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:25 pm

unfortunately I don't think that they will give you that information but keep trying.

did you not keep a copy of all the documents that you submitted, from which you can work out whether you fulfilled the criteria (i.e no of payslips required for each job and corresponding bank statements showing money gone in).

if you withdraw you will get all your documents back then you can also work out where you did go wrong (or they think you went wrong).

Imagine an ECO taking between 70 to 80 days to pick up a visa file why would they spent time going back to your file and spending extra time to answer your queries. whereas they can happily leave it on the hold queue.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:30 pm

tallojani wrote:unfortunately I don't think that they will give you that information but keep trying.

did you not keep a copy of all the documents that you submitted, from which you can work out whether you fulfilled the criteria (i.e no of payslips required for each job and corresponding bank statements showing money gone in).

if you withdraw you will get all your documents back then you can also work out where you did go wrong (or they think you went wrong).

Imagine an ECO taking between 70 to 80 days to pick up a visa file why would they spent time going back to your file and spending extra time to answer your queries. whereas they can happily leave it on the hold queue.
Because they have to provide an explanation to why an application is refused, generically speaking. My application in essence has been refused, but due to a legal technicality they can't proclaim that just yet.

Therefore, it involves the same process. This is somewhat of a unique situation and many people even the ECOs were not expecting this judgement to be challenged by the Home Office. So, hopefully if we mark our intention to re-apply they will make an exception and tell us why. Otherwise it just seems a rather brainless gamble to re-apply and rely on blind luck.

We are adamant we met all the criteria.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:38 pm

all the best in chasing, send emails everyday like you said your case is an exceptional one, hope you hear soon keep us updated.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:03 pm

tallojani wrote:all the best in chasing, send emails everyday like you said your case is an exceptional one, hope you hear soon keep us updated.
Remember me in your du'as brother.

Farah_x
Newly Registered

Post by Farah_x » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Good Luck everyone, hope we all get to hear a good news soon Insh'Allah.

Husbands visa app

Submitted visa app: 22/07/2013 @ Islamabad
Under process at bhc: 02/08/2013

Now just hoping for the best 😊
Last edited by Farah_x on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Eid mubarik guys
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

iblal798
Newly Registered

Post by iblal798 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:56 am

Hi I applied for spouse Visa and says forwarded to Islamabad OC 2nd August 2013.

What does this mean?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 am

Gregarious wrote:@ Batley Khan,

Bro, I got my visa stamped, Thankx for ur help
Well done ,you are getting very good at this :D

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 am

Can we please stick to the reasons why this post was created for ( ie timeline only).

This post was created nearly a year ago and we have already reached in excess of 200 pages. Having gone through the posts today, I have noticed that this post is going exactly the same way as one that I had to close down previously.

The previous one was shut down because it was being used a chat forum,rather than posting information that would be beneficial to other readers.

This appears to be going the same way.If it continues like this, I am afraid we will either ban people or shut it down. I am sure none of you want that,but that is entirely dependent on people who post here.

Please stop chit chatting( if you want to do that use PM to each other)if you want to continue to use this forum.

Thanks
BatleyKhan

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:58 pm

REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:
REMAA wrote:
Smiggy wrote:

In the last email I received they stated our case had been deferred for further enquiries.At least they are looking at the file.
I think most cases are at ISB rather than Abu Dubai.[/quote]

ISB?

REMAA

Post by REMAA » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Islamabad

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:45 pm

got an email from another email address... signed by NAK or something...

saying 20 working days we get back 2 u... I replied that's another 4 weeks u having a laugh...

the apparently cnt find my husbands file... what a joke... buying time...

ruined my eid :(
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm

arsum1516 wrote:got an email from another email address... signed by NAK or something...

saying 20 working days we get back 2 u... I replied that's another 4 weeks u having a laugh...

I'm in the same boat they can't find my husbands file also. These ppls so stupid we spend so long getting paperwork together and they lose it.

Abyway eid Mubarak to u all may ALLAH give us good results in the coming weeks xxxxx

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:37 pm

May i ask you who told you guys. They cant find your applications.
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Can anyone advise me on the following situation?

My wife was rejected because she didn't do the English test. She submitted a BA degree certificate with no Naric statement. After being rejected she passed the English language tests.

We also got a Naric statement for the BA degree but it says it is only equivalent to GCE Advanced.

Hearing is in 3 weeks. What are my chances? My solicitor is 100% convinced she will be rejected.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Can anyone advise me on the following situation?

My wife was rejected because she didn't do the English test. She submitted a BA degree certificate with no Naric statement. After being rejected she passed the English language tests.

We also got a Naric statement for the BA degree but it says it is only equivalent to GCE Advanced.

Hearing is in 3 weeks. I shall be sending in my documents next week. What are my chances? My solicitor is 100% convinced she will be rejected.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:12 pm

arsum1516 wrote:got an email from another email address... signed by NAK or something...

I emaild them 2 n gt a reply sayng that my husbands application has been deferred for different enquiries and will hear in due course.

Does any1 knw if thats also one of them mails to shut us up standardised and re-worded? Its worrying me that they have said 'deferred'

Anyone :(? (arsum it ruined my eid 2 ths mail!!)

P.s kher mubarak and eid mubrak to evry1 too
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 pm

This was the mail i received

Thank you for your e-mail of 29 July 2013 requesting outcome of your husbands visa application.

Kindly note that this application has been deferred for different enquiries and results are awaited. Applicant will hear from us in due course.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November