ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

> help with point 1.22Knowledge of language / life in the

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lad2777

> help with point 1.22Knowledge of language / life in the

Post by lad2777 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 pm

if I am Polish (EU member) and I passed Life in the UK test, so in the AN form point 1.22

I have to tick only:
✔ I have passed the Life in the UK test and attach confirmation. The test number is .......

or I need to tick both options:

✔ I have passed the Life in the UK test and attach confirmation. The test number is .....
✔ I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement

Looking forward to hear from you

VR

Life in UK on Form AN

Post by VR » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Lad2777,

If you passed and submitted the Original Life in UK transcript for the purpose of ILR then tick this box
✔ I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement

If you did not have to do the Life in UK for the purpose of ILR but you have now passed it for the purpose of applying for Naturalisation then tick this box and put the test number in the box
✔ I have passed the Life in the UK test and attach confirmation. The test number is .......

Do not check both.

lad2777

Post by lad2777 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:54 pm

thanks

to get permanent resident I didn't have to pass any exam, I passed life in the UK only for purpose of getting Brisih citizenship so I will tick only