ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Croydon appointment booked for 04/09/2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

indian2012
India

PEO Croydon appointment booked for 04/09/2013

Post by indian2012 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Please find list of documents prepared for PEO Croydon appointment for 4th September 2013.

Tier 1 general visa due to expire on 30/09/2013.

Point claimed 80
Age : 20 ( age was 27 11 months at time of first tier 1 application)
qualifications: 30 ( bachelors degree)
Earnings : 25 ( Gross annual salary : £26,384.20)
UK experience : 5

Main file ( All originals)

1. ILR appointment booking confirmation
2. Set O form ( version april 2013)
3. Self Assessment summary
4. Passport ( Old and New) and Biometric card Main applicant
5. 12 months payslips( signed and stamped)
6. 12 months bank statements
7. Marriage Certificate ( Main applicant with dependant)
8. Passports ( old and New) and Biometric card Dependant
9. Absences from UK tabular sheet . Total 46
10. E tickets / Flight details emails from travel operators
11. Life in the Uk pass notification letters Main and dependant
12. Cohabitation documents Joint names ( 6 letters including gas, elec etc)
13. Cohabitation documents Main applicant name 3 letters
14. Cohabitation documents dependant name 3 letters

Second file
Photo copies of all above documents

Additional documents

1.Bachelors degree certificate ( already verified during initial tier 1 application)
2. Guidance notes
3. P60 / P45 / HMRC employment history covering all 5 years
4. Letter from employer signed and stamped confirming last 12 months salary ( gross and net)
5. First Tier 1 grant approval letter
6. Cover letter

My concern is that I have total 3 absences form UK , two of which were during my self employment period.Hence these two need not having any employer proof.

However there is first leave for 10 days that was during my salaried employment.

I am unable to get any letter from this employer since there was a bitter issue when I left the company. I filed against this company to employment tribunal for unfair dismissal/ harassment etc and eventually received by balance dues back.
I therefore cannot expect for this employer to now give me leave absence confirmation. I was employed there dated 2010.

Will emails from travel operators or e tickets suffice instead as I only have these to show and prove ?
Two of my holidays were to India to meet my parents and one was for my marriage.

Kindly advise.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Just keep the salary slip and bank statement for that period and produce only when asked which i'm very sure won't be asked. I wouldn't bother at all for this. You need this only when absence is more than allowed limit. You will be fine.

Pratikshah2008

Post by Pratikshah2008 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 am

indian2012 - mate if you are under 180 days holidays then you don't need to even worry about it and its not mandatory document for leave ,I got my ILR Last week and I was on holiday for 158 days and havne't provide them any letter regarding holiday b'coz all holiday was my personal holidays. so just incase draft a letter with the detils of your holiday and keep it with you don't give it them if they ask you then give it to them.

you will be fine mate.

Subbarao

Re: PEO Croydon appointment booked for 04/09/2013

Post by Subbarao » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 pm

indian2012 wrote:Please find list of documents prepared for PEO Croydon appointment for 4th September 2013.

Point claimed 80

Second file

Additional documents

1.Bachelors degree certificate ( already verified during initial tier 1 application)
2. Guidance notes
4. Letter from employer signed and stamped confirming last 12 months salary ( gross and net)
6. Cover letter

My concern is that I have total 3 absences form UK , two of which were during my self employment period.Hence these two need not having any employer proof.

However there is first leave for 10 days that was during my salaried employment.

I am unable to get any letter from this employer since there was a bitter issue when I left the company. I filed against this company to employment tribunal for unfair dismissal/ harassment etc and eventually received by balance dues back.
I therefore cannot expect for this employer to now give me leave absence confirmation. I was employed there dated 2010.

Will emails from travel operators or e tickets suffice instead as I only have these to show and prove ?
Two of my holidays were to India to meet my parents and one was for my marriage.

Kindly advise.
Please note that, you will not be meeting any case worker in croydon. today i have been there and never met my caseworker. I would suggest give the important documents like P60 (3, 4, 5 listed items in your list) when you submit your documents.

dk2011

Re: PEO Croydon appointment booked for 04/09/2013

Post by dk2011 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:10 pm

[quote="Subbarao"][quote="indian2012"]Please find list of documents prepared for PEO Croydon appointment for 4th September 2013.

Point claimed 80

Second file

Additional documents

2. Guidance notes
6. Cover letter

Kindly advise.[/quote]

Please note that, you will not be meeting any case worker in croydon. today i have been there and never met my caseworker. I would suggest give the important documents like P60 (3, 4, 5 listed items in your list) when you submit your documents.[/quote] CW will call you in case they need more document/clearification. If everything is fine you won't meet them.