ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

accountant for Self employe route?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anita83
Newly Registered

accountant for Self employe route?

Post by anita83 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi I'm applying for the 50k-selfemploye route, is it worth to hire a an accountant for a finance report if I'm a self-employe?

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: accountant for Self employe route?

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:19 am

Accountants do not cost a lot. Their services start from £40 a month which is nothing as compared to the application fee.

Finance report that you are talking about is not compulsory. If you still need it and cant do it on your own then I would advise you to hire an accountant.
anita83 wrote:Hi I'm applying for the 50k-selfemploye route, is it worth to hire a an accountant for a finance report if I'm a self-employe?

Babuska

Post by Babuska » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:27 am

Entrepreneur9 wrote:Accountants do not cost a lot. Their services start from £40 a month which is nothing as compared to the application fee.

Finance report that you are talking about is not compulsory. If you still need it and cant do it on your own then I would advise you to hire an accountant.
anita83 wrote:Hi I'm applying for the 50k-selfemploye route, is it worth to hire a an accountant for a finance report if I'm a self-employe?
Hi, we currently pay accountant 1,600 per year for bookkeeping but company is very small and not much transaction. Accountant only did make quarterly report based on few invoices/bills thus we feel its may be at the high side. Anyone experience with accountant fee please give advice?

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:50 am

Babuska wrote:
Entrepreneur9 wrote:Accountants do not cost a lot. Their services start from £40 a month which is nothing as compared to the application fee.

Hi, we currently pay accountant 1,600 per year for bookkeeping but company is very small and not much transaction. Accountant only did make quarterly report based on few invoices/bills thus we feel its may be at the high side. Anyone experience with accountant fee please give advice?

Hi

If anyone knows any reasonable accountant please share here his details?

Thank you.

confused90

Post by confused90 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:56 pm

I am using an accountant named Ali Rana, who charges quite reasonable fees.

He can be contacted on 07832216792. You can tell him Anwar passed on his number to you.

hammad1224

Post by hammad1224 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:07 pm

[quote="confused90"]I am using an accountant named Ali Rana, who charges quite reasonable fees.

I know an accountant he helped me in setting up my business and he is very reasonable. His name is Rushad 07758513005, 02082797971.

Hope this helps