ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minister of Religion

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jazb
Newly Registered

Minister of Religion

Post by jazb » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello,
My countersignatory has filled "Ministry of Religion" instead of "Minister of Religion" in the section.

Is this ok? Or do I need to get him fill and sign a new form?

Thanks

VR

Not to worry

Post by VR » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:55 pm

The Referee section is one in which I have seen people write in small letters (near scribble) despite being told to write All Caps and they spell their professions in their own way.

As the Referees get checked the Border Agency will have their records, its a category in which they get leave to remain in UK and so should come up. Not an issue.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Not to worry

Post by askmeplz82 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm

VR wrote:The Referee section is one in which I have seen people write in small letters (near scribble) despite being told to write All Caps and they spell their professions in their own way.

As the Referees get checked the Border Agency will have their records, its a category in which they get leave to remain in UK and so should come up. Not an issue.
:shock:
Last edited by askmeplz82 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

jazb
Newly Registered

Post by jazb » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
VR wrote:The Referee section is one in which I have seen people write in small letters (near scribble) despite being told to write All Caps and they spell their professions in their own way.

na.. wrong information. i've seen 3/4 people who got BC they never bothered to call the referees.

I don't think they always call
So you mean, it is ok and not to worry?

VR

Just go ahead

Post by VR » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 pm

The guy says ''wrong information''. I say he cant read english. Where have I said they always call referees????

The more you get confused, the more you worry its not going to help in anyway. YOU ARE FINE as far as your referees go.

PS: I hope they make it compulsory to take an English exam every year after from the time of applying for ILR for a decade as people have a real problem with English.

jazb
Newly Registered

Re: Just go ahead

Post by jazb » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 pm

VR wrote:The guy says ''wrong information''. I say he cant read english. Where have I said they always call referees????

The more you get confused, the more you worry its not going to help in anyway. YOU ARE FINE as far as your referees go.

PS: I hope they make it compulsory to take an English exam every year after from the time of applying for ILR for a decade as people have a real problem with English.
Thanks a lot for your help VR.

Can someone else who has experience in this matter advise please as well?

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Just go ahead

Post by askmeplz82 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 pm

VR wrote:The guy says ''wrong information''. I say he cant read english. Where have I said they always call referees????

:lol:
Last edited by askmeplz82 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

VR

You are wrong! Your are not a better person

Post by VR » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:24 am

askmeplz82,

The above statements reflect your maturity. You should not be advising about immigration matters .

In a web forum the first thing you need to learn is to give and take respect.

The object should be only to help others. Even if somebody was actually wrong it can be conveyed without offense. That is if you know english.

Thank you for acknowledging that my English is better :-) I do not come here for certificates, recognition or ego. I know how it feels to be a migrant, how difficult the journey is and the doubts and tensions that one faces along the journey. So Child re-visit your actions and improve. If you are finding it difficult to come out of the feeding bottle, look up the nearest booze bin.

Think it over.

Also never pass judgements , if you wish to take up astrology
Rgds

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 am

jazb wrote:
askmeplz82 wrote:

na.. wrong information. i've seen 3/4 people who got BC they never bothered to call the referees.

I don't think they always call
So you mean, it is ok and not to worry?

couple of people who got BC but UKBA never called their referees . It's not something you've to worry

check here.... so many to choose from ( you may have someone you know )

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

VR

Jazb- Final word

Post by VR » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Your specific query w.r.t the two referees you had is absolutely fine. Go ahead. Have no doubts.

The kid is posting a link as old as his grandfather and saying so many to choose from ...

(there are millions of birds flying up there, but not all are within everyones' reach. I recommend Gingko Biloba 6000mg for the kid so that with some blood flow to the brain, he will think before he types)

If the Home office has given him a British Residency, it has to be revoked as he seems to be dealing in greek and latin when it comes to answering queries.

Pls ignore and go ahead and you will be fine.

skyiswide

Re: Jazb- Final word

Post by skyiswide » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:46 pm

VR wrote:Your specific query w.r.t the two referees you had is absolutely fine. Go ahead. Have no doubts.

The kid is posting a link as old as his grandfather and saying so many to choose from ...

(there are millions of birds flying up there, but not all are within everyones' reach. I recommend Gingko Biloba 6000mg for the kid so that with some blood flow to the brain, he will think before he types)

If the Home office has given him a British Residency, it has to be revoked as he seems to be dealing in greek and latin when it comes to answering queries.

Last edited by skyiswide on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Jazb- Final word

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:21 pm

VR wrote:Your specific query w.r.t the two referees you had is absolutely fine. Go ahead. Have no doubts.

You think you are very smart. STOP bullying me or else i will ask Moderator to BAN you from this forum

I'm just giving suggestion. I'm not Lawyer and i'm not British citizen

VR

Askmeplease82:Lessons in Decorum

Post by VR » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Kid,

Lessons in Web Etiquette is not bullying. Its never late. Say sorry for your stupid post and dont feel embarrassed. All of us commit mistakes. Put your hand up and end of the story.

Else if you want the moderator to ban me by all means write to him. I will not back out from an argument if I am not wrong. And if I commit a mistake I will be the first one to apologize.

I have been using web forums from the time Internet began to be used. Contribution can be in many ways. If I have helped you learn something (Life's lessons) or if I have learnt something from my interaction with someone on a forum, it is as important as answering legal questions.
Rgds