ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Congratulation @Kaban enjoy your freedom

socrates

Post by socrates » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Kaban wrote:Just want to recap from my last post.To those who can remember,I was invited to the reporting centre,which I went with my lawyer and wife and son.I was basically interviewed and was told to report every Tuesday.A week after the interview I was sent a letter requesting for my wife's passport and our marriage certificate.We sent the requested documents 3 weeks ago .Just about an hour ago,my lawyer called me to I form me of the good news.I have been granted my visa for 2.5yrs.I haven't seen it yet but will go to collect it from my lawyer.It has been a struggle and I just want to praise Gid and thank everyone for there support and advise.i don't know how to celebrate or what to do.it feels like a dream and I can only say its just the beginning of more good news to come for everyone.To those who don't know my story s check my post....Jesus is lord...Remember that they can deny you for a while but they can never reach the inside of you that hope lies in..Pls keep the faith and continue to be strong.IT IS WELL
Congrats Kaban!!! Your success gives hope to a lot of people. God bless and all the best in your future endeavours

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Kaban congrats Very pleased for you!

Good evening All.

Dapsonlee you have been MIA :lol: hope all is well!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Believe2013 wrote:Kaban congrats Very pleased for you!

Good evening All.

Dapsonlee you have been MIA :lol: hope all is well!
I am very well thank you! I guess the home office has a special way of clicking the "frustration" menu on their system. Lol but we gotta keep head above water so all fingers crossed. Called them today "being dealt with by a case worker you should hear from them in a few days" I better hope so though.

Hope you ain't all burnt yet with the sun lol?

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Congrats keban. Enjoy your freedom and thanks for the update
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:21 am

@ Kaban congrats , do enjoy your freedom

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:01 am

@ Kaban congratulations...finally some good news this week...enjoy your freedom

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:15 am

Kaban wrote:Just want to recap from my last post.To those who can remember,I was invited to the reporting centre,which I went with my lawyer and wife and son.I was basically interviewed and was told to report every Tuesday.A week after the interview I was sent a letter requesting for my wife's passport and our marriage certificate.We sent the requested documents 3 weeks ago .Just about an hour ago,my lawyer called me to I form me of the good news.I have been granted my visa for 2.5yrs.I haven't seen it yet but will go to collect it from my lawyer.It has been a struggle and I just want to praise Gid and thank everyone for there support and advise.i don't know how to celebrate or what to do.it feels like a dream and I can only say its just the beginning of more good news to come for everyone.To those who don't know my story s check my post....Jesus is lord...Remember that they can deny you for a while but they can never reach the inside of you that hope lies in..Pls keep the faith and continue to be strong.IT IS WELL
congratulations Kaban. All the best in the future
Godgives

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:47 am

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]Tomorrow will be the day guys!!!!!!!!! hope we all been granted coming days, god blessss................ all[/quote]

Congratulation Kaban.

@ Sharma

According to your prayer good has start to come. We hope more will hear---------------

Indie007
Newly Registered

Post by Indie007 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:06 am

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:29 am

[quote="shareen24h"][quote="Shondra Sharma"]Tomorrow will be the day guys!!!!!!!!! hope we all been granted coming days, god blessss................ all[/quote]

Congratulation Kaban.

@ Sharma

According to your prayer good news has start to come. We hope more will hear---------------[/quote]

astro123

Post by astro123 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:43 am

[quote="Believe2013"]I thought you would find this very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX48dHQgXo[/quote]

Wow, that poem is powerful. I hope the powers that be listen to it.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Congrats @ Kaban. Am really happy for you and your family.

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Grant all illegal immigrants an amnesty, says Conservative MP Nadhim Zahawi

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 77600.html

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Its almost 2:00 pm any good news today?

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Another week has gone without any good news .....except kaban
What do you think is happening at HO ?

11akb

Post by 11akb » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:01 pm

SDP wrote:Another week has gone without any good news .....except kaban
as you know its summer holidays and most of them are on holidays so the are very slow i c most news coing next month

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 pm

[quote="11akb"][quote="SDP"]Another week has gone without any good news .....except kaban
What do you think is happening at HO ?[/quote]

as you know its summer holidays and most of them are on holidays so the are very slow i c most news coing next month[/quote]

So it means HO workers in holiday like UK school holiday.

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:23 pm

11akb wrote:
SDP wrote:Another week has gone without any good news .....except kaban
as you know its summer holidays and most of them are on holidays so the are very slow i c most news coing next month
HO shd have taken into consideration all this facts before making promise "end of Summer"....so it's like beginning of autumn ...

pink nails
Newly Registered

Post by pink nails » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 pm

nikitpatel wrote:Grant all illegal immigrants an amnesty, says Conservative MP Nadhim Zahawi

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 77600.html
He has a point. I don't understand why people think a one-off amnesty will encourage more people to come here. Amnesty would be for the people who are already here, Im sure they would use many rules to prevent some illegal immigrants getting it anyway.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:59 pm

[quote="pink nails"][quote="nikitpatel"]Grant all illegal immigrants an amnesty, says Conservative MP Nadhim Zahawi

[url]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 77600.html[/url][/quote]

He has a point. I don't understand why people think a one-off amnesty will encourage more people to come here. Amnesty would be for the people who are already here, Im sure they would use many rules to prevent some illegal immigrants getting it anyway.[/quote]

Hello

Probe Into Government's 'Go Home' Poster Van

"Complainants have expressed concerns that the ad, in particular the phrase 'Go Home', is offensive and irresponsible because it is reminiscent of slogans used by dearly beloved groups to attack immigrants in the past and could incite or exacerbate facial hatred and tensions in multicultural communities.

Links.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/probe-governme ... ml#xvJCt8f[size=18][/size]

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:10 pm

[quote="SDP"][quote="11akb"][quote="SDP"]Another week has gone without any good news .....except kaban
What do you think is happening at HO ?[/quote]

as you know its summer holidays and most of them are on holidays so the are very slow i c most news coing next month[/quote]

HO shd have taken into consideration all this facts before making promise "end of Summer"....so it's like beginning of autumn ...[/quote]

@SDP, 11akb
Its good if they make decision after their peaceful holiday with out further delay.

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:16 pm

It is a good propaganda for Tories who are looking for voters for the next elections. Politicians do and say what people want to see and hear. Migrants are used as scapegoat to gain votes. Hopefully all this will come to an end one day.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Good afternoon All,

Hi Pink nails, I doubt they will grant an amnesty not in this current economic climate, if they did that would be deemed as political suicide, a general election looms 2015. When (maybe I should say if) the economy turns a corner and things get back to normal and families have more disposable income again, no one will give a damn about immigration figures. Sadly we are all fall guys for their problems. that's the Brutish (lol) for you!!! very shallow indeed! lost all respect for them a while ago. They should concentrate on invading islands i.e. falklands and Gibraltar, the list goes on and on and on!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 pm

G'day folks!

Just got a letter from my MP!

It says that he made some enquiries to Home Office on my behalf and apparently my documents now are with enforcement team...

Then he goes to say he asked HO for reconsideration and if there's any additional documents that I can submit to support my case.

He said he ll let me know as soon as he hears anything else, but due to my case being complex he s afraid that there wont be a favourable outcome for me ...

Ok if he says that my stuff is with enforcement team, its self-explanatory whats gonna happen next like.... so I best I start packing already lol.

But wow, Im dead impressed with my MP for coming through with such detailed info and in record times ( a week it took him).

So yeah, just thought I d share this and that PPS for Theresa May George Hollingbery works hard for his constituents!!
:)
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."