ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi HELP ME GUYS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

snapbikash
Newly Registered

Hi HELP ME GUYS

Post by snapbikash » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi Guys, Rehan Kickass Forum Guru

Advice needed.

My wife was in tier 4 Student Visa and her Tier 4 General Student Visa Expire on 31st May 2013. Before 31st May 2013 She Applied for extension under Discretionary Leave . And after whole 2 month The result came Rejection. and given to appeal. Now i want to know that her ticket is already booked for 16th of August which was made before decision made, her intend is to go back and apply for my dependent, so i want to know when should she leave UK Does she must leave UK before 16th August 2013 or can leave on 16th August 2013. If she leaves UK on 16th August 2013 not appealing will that period considered as Over stayer. please let me know. Her Appeal Deadline is By 22nd August 2013, so any advice if she want to come back here in uk and apply dependent will there be problem .

Thank you

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 pm

It is OK to leave on the 16 August 2013. I however doubt that she will be able to get her passport sent to the airport as it is only a week from now. You should contact the number given immediately so that they can try to get her passport given at the airport on the 16th or else you have to postpone her travel to the date they give you.

snapbikash
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by snapbikash » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 pm

rooney0511 wrote:It is OK to leave on the 16 August 2013. I however doubt that she will be able to get her passport sent to the airport as it is only a week from now. You should contact the number given immediately so that they can try to get her passport given at the airport on the 16th or else you have to postpone her travel to the date they give you.
she got her passport already..

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Then its absolutely fine. She can travel on the 16th.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Hi HELP ME GUYS

Post by KickAss » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:13 pm

snapbikash wrote:Hi Guys, Rehan Kickass Forum Guru

Advice needed.

My wife was in tier 4 Student Visa and her Tier 4 General Student Visa Expire on 31st May 2013. Before 31st May 2013 She Applied for extension under Discretionary Leave . And after whole 2 month The result came Rejection. and given to appeal. Now i want to know that her ticket is already booked for 16th of August which was made before decision made, her intend is to go back and apply for my dependent, so i want to know when should she leave UK Does she must leave UK before 16th August 2013 or can leave on 16th August 2013. If she leaves UK on 16th August 2013 not appealing will that period considered as Over stayer. please let me know. Her Appeal Deadline is By 22nd August 2013, so any advice if she want to come back here in uk and apply dependent will there be problem .

Thank you
What is the exact date of rejection ?
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:50 pm

I thought you have gotten your visa http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=141123
? why cant she apply as your dependant right here in the UK, must she have to travel to your home country to apply. just my opinion anyway

Sug

Post by Sug » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 pm

snapbikash wrote:
rooney0511 wrote:It is OK to leave on the 16 August 2013. I however doubt that she will be able to get her passport sent to the airport as it is only a week from now. You should contact the number given immediately so that they can try to get her passport given at the airport on the 16th or else you have to postpone her travel to the date they give you.

How come they gave her passport you said that she appealed the decision did you request for passport or did they send it with the rejection letter
Hi

snapbikash
Newly Registered

Post by snapbikash » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 am

itk wrote:I thought you have gotten your visa http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=141123
? why cant she apply as your dependant right here in the UK, must she have to travel to your home country to apply. just my opinion anyway
I got my visa already.. my wife is not on dependent status so she need to travel back to country to apply dependent ..

snapbikash
Newly Registered

Post by snapbikash » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:56 am

Sug wrote:
snapbikash wrote:

How come they gave her passport you said that she appealed the decision did you request for passport or did they send it with the rejection letter
she had a passport already, she havent logged appeal yet, the deadline is 22nd August to appeal so i was wondering if she travel back to country at 16th August not appealing does her stay counted as overstayer cuz her visa rejection date was 6th of August and document received on 9th
August.

will there be problem applying dependent back from country.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:29 am

She is not yet an overstayer until leave extended under Section 3C ends.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:48 pm

vinny wrote:She is not yet an overstayer until leave extended under Section 3C ends.

You have not put much information about your circumstances here but I think you should be able to win the appeal and get visa for your wife. There has been similar case in court and I was provided link for that case by some one on this forum. It is pointless to ask your wife to leave country and apply from outside while it can be done here in country.

See below links and you will find them helpful for your case.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2013/891.html

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... 1migrants/