ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF 9 Appendix 5 - Question about Summary Sheet in Part 10

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asn234
Newly Registered

VAF 9 Appendix 5 - Question about Summary Sheet in Part 10

Post by asn234 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm filling out my VAF9 Appendix 5 as part of Tier 2 General. I reached Part 10 of the document where it asks to summarize Points Claimed and list the Documents provided for each Scoring Area. My employer told me that my COS contains information on the Resident Labour Market Test, my appropriate salary, and maintenance. Do I just leave the Documents provided line blank for these 3 things? For English language requirement, I am providing my current original passport and I have written this in the documents provided section.

Any clarification on this matter would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Link-Law Associates
BANNED

Post by Link-Law Associates » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Dear asn234,

Job offers that pass the RLMT; you should also confirm that your sponsor has stated the Jobcentre Plus vacancy reference number on the Certificate of Sponsorship.

If you need any help with your application you can email me direct info@spammer.com or visit www.spammer.com

asn234
Newly Registered

Post by asn234 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm

I believe my sponsor has all the appropriate information on the COS and that are very experienced with this process. My original question pertained to if I should write anything in the supporting documents column if the proof for that specific scoring area is found in the COS.

doubush
Newly Registered

Post by doubush » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:36 pm

asn234 wrote:I believe my sponsor has all the appropriate information on the COS and that are very experienced with this process. My original question pertained to if I should write anything in the supporting documents column if the proof for that specific scoring area is found in the COS.
I am searching for the answer for same question. asn234 did you get answer? I see this is old thread. did you complete your appendix 5 successfully? did you write something about RLMT?

asn234
Newly Registered

Post by asn234 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:41 pm

I just wrote: "See certificate of sponsorship" next to each field. Everything got approved just fine.

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Thanks for posting this! I was thinking of writing the same thing and knowing that you have, I will be doing the same now :)