ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 to tier1 and want to come back tier 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajesh1984
Newly Registered

tier 4 to tier1 and want to come back tier 4

Post by rajesh1984 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:05 am

i applied for ent tier1 visa which is refused and i am on appeal now
can i become student again by showing 9000 in my account
please reply ASAP

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: tier 4 to tier1 and want to come back tier 4

Post by bruteforce » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:41 am

rajesh1984 wrote:i applied for ent tier1 visa which is refused and i am on appeal now
please reply ASAP
You cannot make a fresh application while your appeal is pending. You can always apply for tier 4 after you have received the appeal outcome (provided you have not availed any further appeal rights, if any) and of course, if you fulfill tier 4 requirement. You can do so upto 28 days from when your your appeal rights exhausted.

rajesh1984
Newly Registered

Post by rajesh1984 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:17 pm

bruteforce wrote:
rajesh1984 wrote:i applied for ent tier1 visa which is refused and i am on appeal now
please reply ASAP
You cannot make a fresh application while your appeal is pending. You can always apply for tier 4 after you have received the appeal outcome (provided you have not availed any further appeal rights, if any) and of course, if you fulfill tier 4 requirement. You can do so upto 28 days from when your your appeal rights exhausted.
What if I withdraw my appeal
So in that case can I make fresh application

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:23 pm

rajesh1984 wrote:
bruteforce wrote:
please reply ASAP
What if I withdraw my appeal
So in that case can I make fresh application
You can withdraw your appeal but I am not sure in how many days you will get the confirmation from the tribunal. (a letter or any documents that you may need to reapply). It could be 28 days or just few days. The choice is yours.