ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPROVED WITHIN 2 HOURS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ali933

ILR APPROVED WITHIN 2 HOURS

Post by ali933 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:14 pm

ALL,

I just want to share my experience with you with regards to ILR application.

I attended PEO croydon

Security 10 mins
initial application check 10 mins you will get the token and they will tell you to go to 3rd floor

Sit in cafe & called my for fess payment - 10 minutes
case registration - 20 minutes
bio-metric- 20 minutes

now they will tell you to sit in cafe and they will call you once the case is ready for collection.

In that cafe you have everything whatever you want for food and you can see your case number moving at different stages.

If they call you in between proceeding that mean there is something they need from you.

If it says case is ready for collection then that mean your application has been approved :)

if you include required documents & copies of all your documents then you will get no hassle.

i would like to thank Amber who helped with my few quries and i would say we have experienced colleague here in this forum who are more expert than solicitors.

Please put your queries here and from my experience i would definitely say you will get right information.

Thanks & all d best .

Ali

kharbooza
Newly Registered

congrats

Post by kharbooza » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:35 pm

well done ali and i wish you success in future aswell.

i would like to take the opportunity to ask your help regarding ILR application of my wife and daughter since you have experience in it.

i was on ILR already when i sponsered my wife and 2 yr old daughter from Pakistan. wife has spouse visa expiring end of august. now i have to apply for their ILR and dont know where to start and what documents to provide with the application.

kindly guide me through the whole process if its possible for you and tell me what chances do we have.

for last 2 years i was working on and off but for last 5 months working full time. bank account been in over draft for a long time and at the moment not much funds available. i have managed to arrang the fees though. i have also got the employment history letter from hmrc. what else do i need?

regards