ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Other Sources of Income for Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajid08

Other Sources of Income for Visitor Visa

Post by sajid08 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:30 am

Hi,

My parents will be applying for general visitor visa from Pakistan soon, I am on Tier 1 (General) visa, my father is retired and mother is a house wife, For the question of 'Other sources of income', I've mentioned my name as I transfer an amount every month into their account so that's fine but my other brothers also support the family but that's mostly by cash or by paying bills, how do I show that? as there is no real proof of it in terms of bank transfers...I want to show that they are not just dependent on me but other family members also to strengthen the case.

Thanks
Sajid