ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zebi

Post by zebi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:47 pm

akhan47 wrote:Can anyone advise me on the following situation?

My wife was rejected because she didn't do the English test. She submitted a BA degree certificate with no Naric statement. After being rejected she passed the English language tests.

We also got a Naric statement for the BA degree but it says it is only equivalent to GCE Advanced.

Hearing is in 3 weeks. I shall be sending in my documents next week. What are my chances? My solicitor is 100% convinced she will be rejected.
Yes BA is not equivalent to Any English language course Because they accept Honours. that's why i also think ba degree doesn't work

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 pm

zebi wrote:

My wife was rejected because she didn't do the English test. She submitted a BA degree certificate with no Naric statement. After being rejected she passed the English language tests.

We also got a Naric statement for the BA degree but it says it is only equivalent to GCE Advanced.

Hearing is in 3 weeks. I shall be sending in my documents next week. What are my chances? My solicitor is 100% convinced she will be rejected.
Yes BA is not equivalent to Any English language course Because they accept Honours. that's why i also think ba degree doesn't work
Ok, I understand that but what are the chances of the appeal being successful? Will the judge say she's done the English test so just give the visa or will he say she did the English test late and still reject?

Anyone had a situation like this?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

zebi

Post by zebi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm

HELLO786 wrote:This was the mail i received

Thank you for your e-mail of 29 July 2013 requesting outcome of your husbands visa application.

Kindly note that this application has been deferred for different enquiries and results are awaited. Applicant will hear from us in due course.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas
Don't worry its a normal. Application has been deferred for different enquiries thats means the documents u submit is under investigation and when the results come ur RfC will come . Its means ur case is going MASHAALLAH Positive . SO NO WORRIES. AND EID MUBARIK

zebi

Post by zebi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:55 pm

akhan47 wrote:
zebi wrote:

Ok, I understand that but what are the chances of the appeal being successful? Will the judge say she's done the English test so just give the visa or will he say she did the English test late and still reject?

I Also did bsc but its not bsc honour so i asked my solicitor she straightaway told me they reject ur visa so i did IELTS so i dont think so judge accept ba degree. there are lots of courses in pakistan and u can get these with less effort just within couple of days. so never take risk otherwise its gonna be long long wait then

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:44 pm

ive received an email requestin I wait 20 working days for a reply from them...

a few of u have received this did they stick to it?
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:40 pm

arsum1516 wrote:ive received an email requestin I wait 20 working days for a reply from them...

a few of u have received this did they stick to it?

No. They always get back to me quicker
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

king150
Newly Registered

Post by king150 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Dear all members Assalamu Alaikum! and Eid Greeting to all. My qus is to successful applicants did BHC keep the set of photo copies of your documents or have they sent it back to you along with passport they didnt keep document or photocopy from me any set from me ????

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Eid Mubarak friends :)
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:31 am

First of all Eid Mubarak to u all!!!

I emailed my mp few days ago they sent me this email.

Your application has been logged, reference number ####### it is currently being considered by the British embassy in Islamabad.

The reference number you provided is not correct, I think that may be the type of form that you filled out or something of that nature.

Kind regards

Is this a positive sign or??? Do u think I will hear soon?? Lol I know u guys don't know only ALLAH does but Wat u make of it?

Xx

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:28 am

shilpijsda wrote:For FB chats which i provided , i have blackened the personal stuff. Is tht ok?? Its ridiculous that we have to bring our private in front of them for a visa ..huh...Please anyone
Yeah that should be fine :)
I didnt bother making it bold though its their job to realize its genuine nt ourz. Bt supose u made it easier. A dout they even bother reading them altl
Applied online 15/9/15

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:31 am

Sweet786 wrote:First of all Eid Mubarak to u all!!!

Your application has been logged, reference number ####### it is currently being considered by the British embassy in Islamabad.

The reference number you provided is not correct, I think that may be the type of form that you filled out or something of that nature.

Kind regards

Is this a positive sign or??? Do u think I will hear soon?? Lol I know u guys don't know only ALLAH does but Wat u make of it?

Xx
I emailed my MP a few days ago and still havent heard anything from him.

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:

Kind regards

He should get back to u in couple of days I'm sure

Xx

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Sweet786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Kind regards

Xx
I emailed him on the tuesday..

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Sweet786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Kind regards

Xx
I emailed him on the tuesday..

Inshallah Monday

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Inshallah i hope those who are waiting get a reply tmrw...

72 working days tmrw.. :(... still nothing..

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:Inshallah i hope those who are waiting get a reply tmrw...

In shaa Allah
Although they r off wed again..
My MP did mail me back she goes that she has raised enquiries regarding the case and will get back to me once she receives a response (this was on Wednesday) so i hope they get back to her too 2morow
Applied online 15/9/15

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 pm

INSHALLAH GOOD NEWS TOMORROW I HOPE INSHALLAH

I can't wait no more it's too much :-(

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:Inshallah i hope those who are waiting get a reply tmrw...

In shaa Allah
Although they r off wed again..
My MP did mail me back she goes that she has raised enquiries regarding the case and will get back to me once she receives a response (this was on Wednesday) so i hope they get back to her too 2morow
Inshallah u find out what is happening with it

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 am

Good luck to everyone this week
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:21 am

akhan47 wrote:Ok, I understand that but what are the chances of the appeal being successful? Will the judge say she's done the English test so just give the visa or will he say she did the English test late and still reject?

The judge could rule either way, it depends on how he will categorise the new evidence, is it supporting evidence or is it new evidence, the likely case is he'll deem it as new evidence and if that is what happens, then it's very difficult to see how it'll be overturned.

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:13 am

king2be98 wrote:
akhan47 wrote:Ok, I understand that but what are the chances of the appeal being successful? Will the judge say she's done the English test so just give the visa or will he say she did the English test late and still reject?

The judge could rule either way, it depends on how he will categorise the new evidence, is it supporting evidence or is it new evidence, the likely case is he'll deem it as new evidence and if that is what happens, then it's very difficult to see how it'll be overturned.
If you done BA in English then you may say to judge it was English degree and I thought I wouldn't need another certificate, Play innocent and he may do you a favour. Pray to Allah and good luck.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:18 am

naumanmumtaz wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

If you done BA in English then you may say to judge it was English degree and I thought I wouldn't need another certificate, Play innocent and he may do you a favour. Pray to Allah and good luck.
Thank you very much for your words guys. I was very depressed after meeting with my solicitor because he was trying to convince me not to even go to court. He wanted me to drop the case.

Your messages have given me hope. I will do as Nuaman advised, explain I was naive and made a mistake in assuming her BA would be valid. Until then all I can do I pray and make Dua Allah ends all of our struggles.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 pm