ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approved but no Invitation to Ceremony

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

facts

Post by facts » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:15 pm

raja999 wrote:32 days have passed and i still ....no clue what going on ..? any idea anyone..?
Sorry Raja, 32 days have passed since what?

Edit: Okay I get it, "Approved but no Invitation to Ceremony". 32 days is quite a long time for a letter! Have you chased them yet? I learned on this board that UKBA were having some technical issues as well but still 32 days are not justifiable. Make some enquiries to ensure your letter is not lost in the post!

raja999

Post by raja999 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:37 pm

i got reply from home office today as follows.

Thank you for your reply.
This has been requested for you and should be with you within the next few weeks.
Kind regards

few more weeks... :cry:

skyiswide

Post by skyiswide » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:53 pm

raja999 wrote:i got reply from home office today as follows.

Thank you for your reply.
This has been requested for you and should be with you within the next few weeks.
Kind regards

few more weeks... :cry:
I am sorry but as they told you it will be received in next few weejs it clearly indicated that they didnt sent any letter out yet and probably they dont know when system will be fixed. So they didn't tell you the date they sent you invitation letter in 1st place. And as system problem haven't resolve yet now so they actually dont know when they will able to send replacement letter. I also waiting for letter nearly 3 weeks. You should email them and requested the fact and asked them when actually 1st invitation letter sent out to you. And also ask whether their it department facing difficulties. I asked all those but reply was replacement letter wi send out to me within some weeks. I dont really know now what's going on.

ananthahari

Re: Approved but no Invitation to Ceremony

Post by ananthahari » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:07 pm

[quote="ananthahari"]Hi I have applied on 9/07/2013 through NCS.

Good news. Started issuing invitation letters for July approvals.

Applied on 09/07/2013 through NCS
Acknowledgement on 17/07/2013
Received Approval on 24/07/2013
Received Ceremony Invitation on 04/09/2013 (letter dated on 22/07/2013 & asked to book appointment with in 21 days from date of letter which is bullshit)
Ceremony 11/09/2013