ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:17 am

anybody faced problems with employers while presenting their COA during the interview?
Recently i been in interview for a customer service advisor position with Sky and all was fine until it comes to my ID,they requested from me either my passport(Original) or my Birth certificate .i tried to explain them with all ways that all my documents are with HO and the COA is my only evidence of ID and Right to work.i showed them some screenshots from the UKBA site regard my right of employment add to that i showed them a printed copy 2006 Regulation and i highlighted for them the processing time of my RC etc...Please note that i aslo have a photocopy of my Passport but ofcorse they don t accept it....

- Here is the screenshot from UKBA site:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... sibilites/

-And here is the Chapter 2 of the EU regulations:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Any advices?

mian

appeal

Post by mian » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 am

Rana UMAR wrote:Hi all,
I've got refused after 9 months wait.

And bad thing they raise the same point which we cleared in last appeal like my bed sheet colour etc.

Anybody can tell me that can they take decision based on previous application refusal or appeal.

please do let me know..

my timeline is i dont remember completely.

Lat time I applied in november 2012
coa received december 2012
refused: july 2013

now i appealed dated 30 july.

lets see how long will it take

please share your experience. there are gurus here.

thanks

l
sorry to hear this , appeal take longgggggg .... i sent my appeal on 29th of June 2013 , about 40 days passed, they still didnt deduct the money from my account, i dont konw whats going on.....

sammi1111

eea2

Post by sammi1111 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:57 pm

GUYS NEED HELP

i applied for eea2 on 31 july as you know.
my EU wife is full time working .the problem for woyying for me is im confused about payslips of my eu wife.
she gets payslips every week in her email account so we printed and send with my eea2 case also we sent employement letter confirming shes working there and also said in covering letter that they can see wages coming every week in her bank account? it should be ok plzzz advise asap
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: eea2

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:08 pm

sammi1111 wrote:GUYS NEED HELP

my EU wife is full time working .the problem for woyying for me is im confused about payslips of my eu wife.
she gets payslips every week in her email account so we printed and send with my eea2 case also we sent employement letter confirming shes working there and also said in covering letter that they can see wages coming every week in her bank account? it should be ok plzzz advise asap
Should not be problem as long as that employment is verifiable on UKBA inquiry. There is no specimen/guideline regarding the format/design of the payslips for EEA route applications.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 pm

sammi1111 wrote:GUYS NEED HELP

is she working for an agency? I also work for various agencies and most of them send me Payslip by email. I think it's getting popular nowadays

even companies like Apple, Panasonic and Sony send employees email ( electronic ) payslip

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:22 pm

yeh through agency in componey so it shud b fine as long as they cn check in bank statement that wages coming every week with same digits n we provided employement letter as well so its ok yeh??

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:43 pm

sammi1111 wrote:yeh through agency in componey so it shud b fine as long as they cn check in bank statement that wages coming every week with same digits n we provided employement letter as well so its ok yeh??
that's fine. Email receipt is acceptable. More and more big corporation send PAYSLIP by email. And i'm sure in 3/4 years time most of the companies will move to electronic payslip including UKBA employees

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
sammi1111 wrote:yeh through agency in componey so it shud b fine as long as they cn check in bank statement that wages coming every week with same digits n we provided employement letter as well so its ok yeh??
that's fine. Email receipt is acceptable. More and more big corporation send PAYSLIP by email. And i'm sure in 3/4 years time most of the companies will move to electronic payslip including UKBA employees
You can also ask HMRC for an employment history...
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:15 pm

sammi1111 wrote: we provided employement letter as well
its enough. See worker:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... cklist.pdf
REGARDS

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 pm

thanks for sharing this link to me sheraz...can i ask you that in that link it says additional for those national of EU countries u hav to complete 12 months of exercising treaty rights for EU national in uk ..is it necasary to b worked for 12 months first n then apply for eea2 or its nt necassary???

DGTLJNK

Post by DGTLJNK » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi everyone, here's my timeline:

EEA2 sent - 6th of January 2013.
EEA2 received - 9th of January 2013
COA with permission to work received - 18th of January 2013
EEA2 refused with right to appeal - 27th of June 2013
Request of Reconsideration sent - 18th of July 2013
Request of Reconsideration received by caseworker- 24th of July 2013
E-mail from Medina Santos LNC21 - 12th of August 2013

Dear Sir.

My apologies for the delay in processing your application.
We have assessed the new evidence submitted and are prepared to issue the case.
We are currently delayed due to technical issues beyond our control but hope to have the case actioned as soon as possible.

I'm sorry that I can't give you any more detail than that at the moment or a timescale.

Kind regards.

Medina Santos

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:48 pm

THATS GOOD THEY ATLEAST ACCEPTED FOR RECONSDIRETION BUT WHY THEY REJECTED U ? WUD U LIKE TO EXPLAIN

Victoriajam

Post by Victoriajam » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:54 pm

That's good news. Keep chasing the case up every few days. I thought the technical issues should be resolved by now but maybe they have a bit of a backlog of cases now.

DGTLJNK

Post by DGTLJNK » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:07 pm

sammi1111 wrote:THATS GOOD THEY ATLEAST ACCEPTED FOR RECONSDIRETION BUT WHY THEY REJECTED U ? WUD U LIKE TO EXPLAIN
We applied for my wife's RC on basis that I'm a full time student , they rejected us as I didn't provide the declaration of sufficient funds even though on application it clearly says you can either send declaration or bank statements or proof of grants/scholarship and I provided the latter two.

Another reason was that apparently EHIC card is inadequate and i needed other medical insurance, which I have eventually provided along with a 5 pages long letter of complaint/reconsideration outlining all their professional misconduct, incompetence and unacceptable behaviour.

Victoriajam wrote:That's good news. Keep chasing the case up every few days. I thought the technical issues should be resolved by now but maybe they have a bit of a backlog of cases now.
I have a direct email and phone number to a caseworker who deals with my case and won't stop bothering them until the RC arrives :) To be honest I didn't and I don't expect any positive outcome as I only sent this letter to be pain in the mule of a case worker who would get slapped in a face with rather insulting comments while reading it, yet still it was very reasonable and written in an official way without using harsh epithets.

But I still dont quite get what she means in the email she wrote to me that "they are prepared to issue the case", so we will see if they will issue a decent letter of refusal or RC ;)
Last edited by DGTLJNK on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:30 pm

sammi1111 wrote:thanks for sharing this link to me sheraz...can i ask you that in that link it says additional for those national of EU countries u hav to complete 12 months of exercising treaty rights for EU national in uk ..is it necasary to b worked for 12 months first n then apply for eea2 or its nt necassary???
The WRS scheme in which an A8 national worker had to complete its 1st 12 months had already finished since May 2011 and will not relate to your case.
REGARDS

bill-23
Newly Registered

Post by bill-23 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 pm

DGTLJNK wrote:Hi everyone, here's my timeline:

Dear Sir.

We are currently delayed due to technical issues beyond our control but hope to have the case actioned as soon as possible.

I'm sorry that I can't give you any more detail than that at the moment or a timescale.

Kind regards.

Medina Santos
hi mate, could u plz explain. how to send a reconsideration request?thanks

DGTLJNK

Post by DGTLJNK » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 pm

bill-23 wrote:

Dear Sir.

Kind regards.

Medina Santos
Check out this link and you can send a letter to HO onto the same address that you sent your application requesting reconsideration if you can prove any mistakes HO did when processing your case or if you can provide evidences that would grant you a RC .

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/278 ... ations.pdf

Tanzy
Newly Registered

Hello Lovely people here is my timeline:

Post by Tanzy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 pm

EEA2 Applied from London sent to Durham: 9/08/2013
EEA2 Form Received by HO: 12/08/2013
COA ?
RC ?

Have been following the posts here I may need all your expert advice in the near future.

blegad
Newly Registered

Fees for reconsideration request?

Post by blegad » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:17 pm

DGTLJNK wrote:
bill-23 wrote:

Dear Sir.

Kind regards.

Medina Santos
Check out this link and you can send a letter to HO onto the same address that you sent your application requesting reconsideration if you can prove any mistakes HO did when processing your case or if you can provide evidences that would grant you a RC .

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/278 ... ations.pdf
Hi DGTLJNK, I noticed the time you made the initial application, there was no fees to be paid but when you sent a request for reconsideration, there's already the fees rule on ground. Did you have to pay that fees or you simply just sent your documents back with the formal letter requesting for reconsideration?

heich
Newly Registered

Re: Hello Lovely people here is my timeline:

Post by heich » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 am

Tanzy wrote:EEA2 Applied from London sent to Durham: 9/08/2013
COA ?
RC ?

Have been following the posts here I may need all your expert advice in the near future.
we should update eachother then...my timeline is

application sent 31/07/2013
received by HO 01/08/2013
received letter from home office 05\08\2013
just stating they got my application, no COA till date.

DGTLJNK

Re: Fees for reconsideration request?

Post by DGTLJNK » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:37 am

blegad wrote:
Hi DGTLJNK, I noticed the time you made the initial application, there was no fees to be paid but when you sent a request for reconsideration, there's already the fees rule on ground. Did you have to pay that fees or you simply just sent your documents back with the formal letter requesting for reconsideration?
No, I havent paid anything because it's an ongoing case, you only need to pay the fee if you decide to make a fresh application.

blegad
Newly Registered

Re: Fees for reconsideration request?

Post by blegad » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:46 am

No, I haven't paid anything because it's an ongoing case, you only need to pay the fee if you decide to make a fresh application.
Okay. Thanks. I received an email last week saying they should make a decision in 2-4 weeks. I hope they actually stay true to their words. There seem to be some complain about some technical issues. Anyone received their RC recently? Please post here so we can know if they have resolved the technical issues that is not allowing them to issue RC's within the last month or so.

thewhittaker
Newly Registered

Post by thewhittaker » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 am

EEA2 (Surinder Singh) sent: 22 Jul 2013
Received by HO: 23 Jul 2013
Payment deducted: 24 Jul 2013
COA (with rights to work): 4 Aug 2013 (dated 31 Jul 2013)
RC - waiting...

tutu75
Newly Registered

Post by tutu75 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:58 am

Hi, new here.

Application received: 14/02/2013
COA: 19/02/2013
RC: ????

After exact 6 months, no news of here application. She has just phoned and they told her that is still under process.

Are you aware of any delays in the application process? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Tanzy
Newly Registered

No COA So Far

Post by Tanzy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am

[quote="heich"][quote="Tanzy"]EEA2 Applied from London sent to Durham: 9/08/2013
COA ?
RC ?

Have been following the posts here I may need all your expert advice in the near future.[/quote]

we should update eachother then...my timeline is

application sent 31/07/2013
received by HO 01/08/2013
received letter from home office 05\08\2013
just stating they got my application, no COA till date.[/quote]

Hi Heich absolutely, I have´nt received anything from Home Office yet. Hope you get the COA soon. Good luck and keep me updated.
RC?