ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

By Salary (HSMP rejected)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kanth79
Newly Registered

By Salary (HSMP rejected)

Post by kanth79 » Fri May 18, 2007 6:19 am

Hi Friends.

Same old story repeated in my case. My HSMP application got rejected stating Bank statement reflects By Salary but not sure where it is coming from. I checked with ICICC Bank people whether they can issue statement whcih reflects my company name also but they denied it saying it's an automated one and they can not change it. Infact my pay slip clearly indicates Bankname and Account number.

I think ABN Amro is the only bank in India which shows the company name for salary transaction in the statement.

As i am planning to go for reapply need few suggestions from people who encountered this kind of experience.

Please let me know is there any document that i can provide for this?????

I would appreciatether efforts if some one help me in this regard.

Regards,
Kanth

Chakri
Newly Registered

Post by Chakri » Fri May 18, 2007 7:41 am

Hi Kanth,

Even I faced the same issue and my HSMP was initially rejected. Even I approached ICICI bank and got the same response.
My company mentions bank account number in the pay slip, I highlighted the same in all the pay slips I have sent to them and wrote a letter asking them to compare the account number in bank statements and the account number in my pay slips

They accepted my reason and I got my HSMP after the review

Hope this should help you

kanth79
Newly Registered

Employer Authorization letter

Post by kanth79 » Fri May 18, 2007 8:18 am

Hi Chakri,

Thanks for your quick response. One of the consultant is processing my HSMP application. I got an authorization letter from my employer stating that i am working with them since March 205 and my salary is getting credited to A/C # 1111111. I thnik this should solve the problem.

Any suggestions please let me know.

Regards,
Kanth

makon

Post by makon » Fri May 18, 2007 9:46 am

I did post an email i got from the HO regarding this some weeks ago.
All you have to do is get a letter from your employer to confirm that they are the ones depositing the money in your account, and also possibly get a letter from your bank as well.