ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLO(O) application with CCJ need to declare ?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rubablu
United Kingdom

FLO(O) application with CCJ need to declare ?

Post by Rubablu » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:01 pm

I am going to apply FLO(O) under family life in UK as my child have completed 7 years. But I have two CCJ for credit card. Do I need to say yes for question no 6.3 page 15 ? Because I am not sure its a civil judgement or not. If I have to say yes is that negative for my application ?

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: FLO(O) application with CCJ need to declare ?

Post by Choc-Ice » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:06 am

Rubablu wrote:I am going to apply FLO(O) under family life in UK as my child have completed 7 years. But I have two CCJ for credit card. Do I need to say yes for question no 6.3 page 15 ? Because I am not sure its a civil judgement or not. If I have to say yes is that negative for my application ?
Do not lie on your visa application, just declare any conviction (Even if its not relevant to the application) It will do you NO harm when you declare but when they find out you left something out it, it might DO great harm to your application.

I was once stopped for driving with NO insurance! :roll: :roll: :roll: , Car was seized and I was reported to the court for IN10! I went to court myself - no lawyer, fought my case successfully and didn't receive any point but got a 100pounds fine ! I did state it on my subsequent visa application and no one said anything,. :D Like they say 'The truth shall set you free'..
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:54 am

Thanks for your advice