ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:19 pm

@kukuwife thanks for sharing your story, you will stay soon. My child will be 10 in two months time, does this help to decide positive my application?

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Shareen24h

Pls note that paragraph 276ade is among reasons HO used to refuse application. We have seen refusal based on this paragraphy saying, the applicant has not spent 20 years in uk. This paragraph is for long residence or children that have lived 7 years or more in uk. Also for teenagers that can proof that they have lived half of their life in uk. However, a good solicitor will use it to for parents who has children born or lived seven years in uk to support ex1. Even with paragraph 276ade the suitability and the eligibility has to be meet.

As per the request here is the info:
276ADE. The requirements to be met by an applicant for leave to remain on the
grounds of private life in the UK are that at the date of application, the applicant:

(i) does not fall for refusal under any of the grounds in Section S-LTR 1.2 to S-LTR 2.3. and S-LTR.3.1. in Appendix FM; and

(ii) has made a valid application for leave to remain on the grounds of private life in the UK; and

(iii) has lived continuously in the UK for at least 20 years (discounting any period of imprisonment); or

(iv) is under the age of 18 years and has lived continuously in the UK for at least 7 years (discounting any period of imprisonment) and it would not be reasonable to expect the applicant to leave the UK; or

(v) is aged 18 years or above and under 25 years and has spent at least half of his life living continuously in the UK (discounting any period of imprisonment); or

(vi) is aged 18 years or above, has lived continuously in the UK for less than 20 years (discounting any period of imprisonment) but has no ties (including social, cultural or family) with the country to which he would have to go if required to leave the UK.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Shondra Sharma: by God it will be in your favour and you will hear the good news soon

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:53 pm

[quote="shareen24h"][quote="Kukuwife"]What a good judge.
And that is why most case of human right will succeed in court.
We pray for God favour[/quote]

Hi Kukuwife

I think you have studied lots in connection with your application and refusal. If you have time please have the details of "paragraph 276ADE". Can we meet this paragraph? [/quote]

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:57 pm

[quote="Kukuwife"]Shareen24h

Pls note that paragraph 276ade is among reasons HO used to refuse application. We have seen refusal based on this paragraphy saying, the applicant has not spent 20 years in uk. This paragraph is for long residence or children that have lived 7 years or more in uk. Also for teenagers that can proof that they have lived half of their life in uk. However, a good solicitor will use it to for parents who has children born or lived seven years in uk to support ex1. Even with paragraph 276ade the suitability and the eligibility has to be meet.

As per the request here is the info:
276ADE. The requirements to be met by an applicant for leave to remain on the
grounds of private life in the UK are that at the date of application, the applicant:

(i) does not fall for refusal under any of the grounds in Section S-LTR 1.2 to S-LTR 2.3. and S-LTR.3.1. in Appendix FM; and

(ii) has made a valid application for leave to remain on the grounds of private life in the UK; and

(iii) has lived continuously in the UK for at least 20 years (discounting any period of imprisonment); or

(iv) is under the age of 18 years and has lived continuously in the UK for at least 7 years (discounting any period of imprisonment) and it would not be reasonable to expect the applicant to leave the UK; or

(v) is aged 18 years or above and under 25 years and has spent at least half of his life living continuously in the UK (discounting any period of imprisonment); or

(vi) is aged 18 years or above, has lived continuously in the UK for less than 20 years (discounting any period of imprisonment) but has no ties (including social, cultural or family) with the country to which he would have to go if required to leave the UK.[/quote]

@Kukuwife

Thank you for post . Have a good day with good news.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 am

Kukuwife wrote:Shondra Sharma: by God it will be in your favour and you will hear the good news soon
Thanks kukuwife, god bless you, you will get a stay soon.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 am

Wow I have been reading this post and I confused myself for flr o is outside the rules based on compassionate Grounds. Requirement or no requirement all we need is prayers for GOD almighty to direct our files to the right caseworker and touch his or her to grant us.

Some people don't meet any of the requirements yet they get granted with faith and believe nothing is impossible.

GOD bless you all and hope to hear more good news this week

AMEN.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:50 am

good morning everyone,its the beginning of a new day , a day that case workers will be making decisions ..for all of us on this forum still waiting for our good news , i pray for clarity of minds for all the caseworkers deciding our cases, favour shall be ours in jesus name....there shall be no such thing as weak case..our cases shall be strong in the sight of the case workers and they will not see a single reason to refuse our visas in jesus name.....for those that have been refused and waiting for appeals , the lord will overturn d decisions and you too will recieve yr good news in jesus name

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:47 am

yummymummy3j wrote:good morning everyone,its the beginning of a new day , a day that case workers will be making decisions ..for all of us on this forum still waiting for our good news , i pray for clarity of minds for all the caseworkers deciding our cases, favour shall be ours in jesus name....there shall be no such thing as weak case..our cases shall be strong in the sight of the case workers and they will not see a single reason to refuse our visas in jesus name.....for those that have been refused and waiting for appeals , the lord will overturn d decisions and you too will recieve yr good news in jesus name
Amen!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 am

verbina wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:good morning everyone,its the beginning of a new day , a day that case workers will be making decisions ..for all of us on this forum still waiting for our good news , i pray for clarity of minds for all the caseworkers deciding our cases, favour shall be ours in jesus name....there shall be no such thing as weak case..our cases shall be strong in the sight of the case workers and they will not see a single reason to refuse our visas in jesus name.....for those that have been refused and waiting for appeals , the lord will overturn d decisions and you too will recieve yr good news in jesus name
Amen!
Amen

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 am

[quote="yummymummy3j"]good morning everyone,its the beginning of a new day , a day that case workers will be making decisions ..for all of us on this forum still waiting for our good news , i pray for clarity of minds for all the caseworkers deciding our cases, favour shall be ours in jesus name....there shall be no such thing as weak case..our cases shall be strong in the sight of the case workers and they will not see a single reason to refuse our visas in jesus name.....for those that have been refused and waiting for appeals , the lord will overturn d decisions and you too will recieve yr good news in jesus name[/quote]

Amen to that.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 am

Amen.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:28 am

FLR (O) Further Leave to Remain Outside of the immigration rules, what FLR (O) means

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:30 am

Big Amen

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 am

@summer2013 please check your inbox.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:46 am

guys i just phoned d ho customer service, d lady took my details and kept me on hold for 5mins asked me when was the last time i heard from the ho i said i have not heard from them aside from invitation to do biometric.......she said i should keep waiting until i hear from them.... d application is not complete but its been allocated to a case worker....they see never give u a clear picture all they do is tell u to wait......God help us

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 am

yummymummy3j wrote:guys i just phoned d ho customer service, d lady took my details and kept me on hold for 5mins asked me when was the last time i heard from the ho i said i have not heard from them aside from invitation to do biometric.......she said i should keep waiting until i hear from them.... d application is not complete but its been allocated to a case worker....they see never give u a clear picture all they do is tell u to wait......God help us
Hey once they say your documents have been scanned and put on their system then you will hear from them in days. All d best
Godgives

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 am

@godgives thanx but she said nothin about my docs being scanned and put on the system

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:19 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@godgives thanx but she said nothin about my docs being scanned and put on the system
Lol yummymummy3j as long as a case worker has it looked into it means your files has been logged on their system hence why they can check you out straight away (not like you out but your details lol) and can be updated weekly on the progression of your case. God help us all cos there are some people that they have not been put onto the system. And that's even a much longer wait.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 am

yummymummy3j wrote:guys i just phoned d ho customer service, d lady took my details and kept me on hold for 5mins asked me when was the last time i heard from the ho i said i have not heard from them aside from invitation to do biometric.......she said i should keep waiting until i hear from them.... d application is not complete but its been allocated to a case worker....they see never give u a clear picture all they do is tell u to wait......God help us
Baaaaaabe!!!! They are still waiting for them police check things to come through!!!!! Its not been 2 weeks yet.... Just a little more patience and I reckon you will be celebrating very very soon!!! xxx

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 am

@dapsonlee oh i see thanx for d clarification i get it now..God bless you

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:44 am

@verbina LOL ....thank you babes ........am perfectly positioned at the door for the postman too...

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:48 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@verbina LOL ....thank you babes ........am perfectly positioned at the door for the postman too...
Thats it!!! And stay away from that premium 0870 rubbish phone girl!!!!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:01 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@dapsonlee oh i see thanx for d clarification i get it now..God bless you
Yummymummy if its with the caseworker be rest assured you will get your documents back before the end of this month!!!
This is good news!!!!!!!!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:09 pm

@time503 please check your inbox.