ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

paper appeal heard yesterday

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jamesadewale200

paper appeal heard yesterday

Post by jamesadewale200 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Pls when paper appeal was heard yesterday when do i get to know the decision of the judge,i mean how long it takes.thanks a lot members of the forum

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: paper appeal heard yesterday

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:00 pm

jamesadewale200 wrote:Pls when paper appeal was heard yesterday when do i get to know the decision of the judge,i mean how long it takes.thanks a lot members of the forum
I remember you had an issue with Self employment. Is this appeal for PR?

soniac

Post by soniac » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:31 pm

When did you submit your paper appeal? And when was the deadline for you to submit additional evidence?

Imshzd

Re: paper appeal heard yesterday

Post by Imshzd » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:34 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
jamesadewale200 wrote:Pls when paper appeal was heard yesterday when do i get to know the decision of the judge,i mean how long it takes.thanks a lot members of the forum
I remember you had an issue with Self employment. Is this appeal for PR?

ROR.

jamesadewale200

Post by jamesadewale200 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Final submission date was 6th august and i got an email from tribunal saying my case will be heard yesterday.i called today and was told it was heard yesterday but they are waiting for judge decision,how long does that take pls