ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement query...urgent !!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smartmind101

bank statement query...urgent !!

Post by smartmind101 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Here is the story. I have a joint UK bank account. I receive the monthly bank statement by post on natwest letterhead. Now, my joint partner also needs a bank statement via post copy but the bank says that they cant issue 2 monthly bank statements. The manager handed us the printed copy of the bank statement when we went to the near by branch.
( Due to recent changes even the joint applicant needs to submit all the copies of the docs, even if they are COMMON to the team members)

Now, the question is--> Will such print out statement with a bank seal be accepted by home office?

I am willing to know, if there is anyone who has submitted such print out of the bank statement with the bank seal on it and has been successful with the visa?

Response awaited. Thanks !!

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: bank statement query...urgent !!

Post by sabuj263 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:08 pm

smartmind101 wrote:Here is the story. I have a joint UK bank account. I receive the monthly bank statement by post on natwest letterhead. Now, my joint partner also needs a bank statement via post copy but the bank says that they cant issue 2 monthly bank statements. The manager handed us the printed copy of the bank statement when we went to the near by branch.
( Due to recent changes even the joint applicant needs to submit all the copies of the docs, even if they are COMMON to the team members)

Now, the question is--> Will such print out statement with a bank seal be accepted by home office?

I am willing to know, if there is anyone who has submitted such print out of the bank statement with the bank seal on it and has been successful with the visa?

There should be an option to order copy of an official statement by paying fee.
Ask bank to clarify this point. It may take extra few days to get the copy.
Many Regards

sunnymay

Post by sunnymay » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:25 pm

smartmind101 wrote: Now, the question is--> Will such print out statement with a bank seal be accepted by home office?

Well I'm not sure if anyone has gotten it, but here is what it says on the policy guidance:
Electronic statements: We will not accept printouts of electronic statements from an online account without either a supporting letter from the bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements, or without the official stamp of the bank in question on each page of the statement.

Can you not maybe request for your joint bank account statements separately?

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:36 pm

I submitted signed and sealed bank statements.
What I will suggest is to take a colored scan of your bank statement and get it signed and sealed from your personal banker.
What about generating an online statement and getting it signed and sealed ?
smartmind101 wrote:Here is the story. I have a joint UK bank account. I receive the monthly bank statement by post on natwest letterhead. Now, my joint partner also needs a bank statement via post copy but the bank says that they cant issue 2 monthly bank statements. The manager handed us the printed copy of the bank statement when we went to the near by branch.

Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Just order another copy of statement for same duration. You will get another same original copy possibly for some fee. Dont ask your bank to issue 2 statements each month. Rather request them copy of statement for same duration again. You can do it through online banking as well.

Use previous statement for one application and new statement for other partner's application.

business genius

Post by business genius » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:07 pm

I filed the Barclays electronic statement printed from their electronic machine in the Barclays bank and get it stamped from the counter.I don't know Natwest has the electronic statement facility or not.But you can get it stamped even get signed from the bank counter. It is clearly mentioned in the policy guidance.

smartmind101

thanks

Post by smartmind101 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Thanks for the suggestions friends.

I will try to get an additional bank statement by post (even if I need to pay an extra fee for that)

In case, that doesnt work then i'll ask for a print out of our bank statement on their letterhead, signed and sealed by Natwest.

I think that should be fine. !!