ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter for any dependent not traveling to UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

firoz365
Newly Registered

Letter for any dependent not traveling to UK

Post by firoz365 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:41 am

Hi All,
I am in UK on tier 1 and I'm inviting my parents to visit UK as general visitor .
Following are my queries -
1. I have a younger brother aged 16 who is dependent on my parents. He is not traveling with my parents . Do I need a letter from any of my relative confirming that they will take care of my brother back in India during my parents' visit? If yes , where can I get the format or content of the letter.

2. I do not have any utility bill except council tax. Also I am submitting NOC from house agent and rent contract. Is that enough?

3. I am showing my 6 month salary slip and bank statement. 3 months ago I was working with different company so salary slips are from different companies. Is that OK? Do I need any letter from my employer confirming I work with them and I am a full time employee?

Many Many Thanks In Advance To All You Very Helpful People