ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ideal
Newly Registered

HSMP Dependent Visa

Post by Ideal » Fri May 18, 2007 1:36 pm

Dear Friends,
Thanks for all the support and wonderful contributions.

I'm going next month back to Pakistan for my wedding. I'll be applying dependent visa for my wife-to be. There are few questions and I'll appreciate any answers.

1. I'm living alone at my bro's property and paying council tax. I wonder what type of letter/accommodation proof I can present? or do I need to type a proper rent agreement though I'm living on my own and without paying anything?

2. I tried to get a surveyor report for whether this property is suitable for double accommodation but they are VERY expensive. Could anyone advise what to do please?

Many thanks,
Ideal

Ideal
Newly Registered

HSMP Dependent Visa

Post by Ideal » Tue May 22, 2007 10:21 pm

Isn't there any one to help me out please? Many thanks.

Ideal
Newly Registered

HSMP Dependent Visa

Post by Ideal » Sat May 26, 2007 8:16 am

Plzzz advise if I'm asking useless questions? I'm bit confused.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat May 26, 2007 12:56 pm

I guess people thing this is sttraightforward and haven't bothered answering
You provide a rental contract. If your brother has the rental contract, then you provide his rental contract with a statement from him that you can live there. And the rental contract might show how large it is which indicate suitability of how many people can live there

Ideal
Newly Registered

Post by Ideal » Sat May 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate that very much. My brother owns the property. I live alone. My question was will a letter from my brother is enough or is it better to have rental agreement with my brother? Many thanks again.