ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Arranging a courier to collect back the documents? Is it ok!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

boyzzeal

Arranging a courier to collect back the documents? Is it ok!

Post by boyzzeal » Fri May 18, 2007 7:56 am

Dear All,

I have seen quite a few posts indicating loss of documents and feel concerned. I would like to know from you all, whether it is worth arranging a courier to collect back the documents OR leave it to AirMail!

If it is a courier, could someone share the tentative cost that would be incurred and the process involved!

Thank you.

- Deeps

pintu73
Newly Registered

Post by pintu73 » Fri May 18, 2007 1:18 pm

Whatever the cost dude, go with the Courier option. I had a bitter experience and i advise you go thru MBE sheffield, we'll save some money thru airmail, and u cannot track airmail and its the originals that are at stake. So pls take the courier option.

RAW

Re: Arranging a courier to collect back the documents? Is it

Post by RAW » Fri May 18, 2007 1:54 pm

boyzzeal wrote:Dear All,

I have seen quite a few posts indicating loss of documents and feel concerned. I would like to know from you all, whether it is worth arranging a courier to collect back the documents OR leave it to AirMail!

If it is a courier, could someone share the tentative cost that would be incurred and the process involved!

Thank you.

- Deeps
Well this courier option cost me £71 from Sheffield to Karachi. Arranged it via MBE which took £20 for documents pickup and £51 as courier fee (docs arrived via FedEx)

Grooby
Newly Registered

Post by Grooby » Fri May 18, 2007 2:27 pm

sorry..total newbie here researching HSMP....how do you arrange for courier pickup? because you do not know when they will be done with the approval right? or do you arrange for pickup after they notify you? I still do not know the process detail...apologize in advance.

RAW

Post by RAW » Fri May 18, 2007 2:51 pm

Grooby
Newly Registered

Post by Grooby » Fri May 18, 2007 3:21 pm

ahh! thank you very much!

RoganJosh
Newly Registered

Post by RoganJosh » Sat May 19, 2007 2:32 am

Whatever you do.... do NOT rely on Airmail. Ask the people who have been burned. Its almost five weeks since the decision and I still haven't received my documents back. Go for the Courier.

sohana
Newly Registered

Document collection by courier

Post by sohana » Sat May 19, 2007 8:07 am

Today the HSMP office informed by email that I can arrange the courier to collect the document. However from which address the courier company should collect the document. There are multiple addresses mentioned in the guidelines for multiple purposes.

Can anybody advise, specially those who have already collected docs?