ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submission of EC Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smfrrajan
Newly Registered

Submission of EC Application

Post by smfrrajan » Thu May 17, 2007 11:52 am

Hi

I am new member of this forum. i have seen lot of useful information in this forum.

I got my HSMP approval last week. I would like to apply for Entry Cleanace next week.

I prepared the following docs

1. Covering letter
2.Entry clearance application form
3.HSMP Approval Letter
3. HSMP Points Pro Form
4. All documents which i submitted for HSMP approval
5.Sponsorship letter from my friend for accomdation ,his passport & visa details and council tax bill(Utility bill for address proff) . all are scaned copies
6.Passport
7.Photos (size 50*50)

could u pls suggest me whether all this above docs are sufficient?

Doubts:

1. on what date do you intend to arrive - i planed to go next month end after getting EC, So shall i mention next month end date?

2. how much money is available to you for your stay - i mentioned 1.5 lacks INR.is it necessary to show any documents for this?

3.i am not submitting my friend's bank statement , payslip or offer letter . will it make any problem for my application?

4. my friend addressed his sponsorship letter to me not to British Deputy High Commission.it means he mentioned my name & address under TO heading
is it right?

Pls clarify my doubts .so i can goahead and submit my EC.

Thanks & Regards

Rajan

psgcbe
Newly Registered

Post by psgcbe » Fri May 18, 2007 2:15 pm

Rajan, I can answer some of your questions. But i am not an expert in it.

1. on what date do you intend to arrive - i planed to go next month end after getting EC, So shall i mention next month end date?

you can mention next month. not an issue

2. how much money is available to you for your stay - i mentioned 1.5 lacks INR.is it necessary to show any documents for this?

not sure about the amount of money. some other members may help in this

3.i am not submitting my friend's bank statement , payslip or offer letter . will it make any problem for my application?

its better to submit i think. just bank statement and payslips. no need for offer letter.

4. my friend addressed his sponsorship letter to me not to British Deputy High Commission.it means he mentioned my name & address under TO heading
is it right?

Somewhere in the forum i read it should be British Deputy High Commission.

hope this helps.. all the best..

smfrrajan
Newly Registered

Post by smfrrajan » Sat May 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Thanks for ur valuable information.

still i am expecting more views on my documents list and my doubts

pls help me to make a sucessful application

Thanks in advance

Rajan