ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed By FIRst tier tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

serb24
Newly Registered

Same condition, Need advise

Post by serb24 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi,
Firstly, i Like to congratulate on ur hearing
I am on the same boat with the same refusals.

refused due to:
*lack of GBP conversion rate on bank letter (3rd party)
*On business contract, not mentioned the business services.

my hearing date on 11th Sep 13 at the same venue.

Could you pls advise what you provided to ur barrister or solicitor.
What documents has he prepared for the bundle.

If you do not mind, can u request ur solicitor on the above reasons, what might be the best advise.

Ur help much appreciated.
Cheers.

madina100

Post by madina100 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:58 pm

itk wrote:Congratulations Chella. Same God that did it for you will do it for all of us. My appeal was met to be on the 5th of this month but I got a letter from the Tribunal that HO has withdrawn the original decision and since then I have not heard anything yet. Hopefully, I will wait for the outcome

FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO WON THEIR APPEALS, CAN U GUYS PLS ANSWER FEW QUESTIONS SPECIALLY member @itk AS I AM BIT CONFUSE ABOUT MY SOLICTOR ATTITUDE:
1. WHEN DID YOU RECEIVE COURT LETTER ABOUT YOUR HEARING DATE?
2. WHEN DID U SEND BUNDLES TO COURT AND HOME OFFICE REPRESENTATIVE?
3. WHEN DID U RECEIVE LETTER FROM COURT THAT HOMEOFFICE WITHDRAW THE APPEAL.
4.DID U HIRE SOLICTOR?
MY HEARING IS ON SECOND WEEK OF SEPTEMBER AS I RECEIVED BUNDLE FROM HOMEOFFICE LAST WEEK & NOW I AM FORCING MY SOLICTOR TO SEND OUR BUNDLE TO COURT AND HOMEOFFICE ASAP BCOZ MIGHT BE HO WITHDRAW THEIR DECISION B4 HEARING, BUT MY SOLICTOR SAYS THAT WE CAN,T SEND OUR BUNDLE TO COURT AND HOMEOFFICE UNTIL LAST WEEK BEFORE HEARING DATE BUT I AM NOT SURE IF HE,S TRUE OR HE,S IN MOOD THAT WE SHOULD GO TO COURT FOR HEARING TO MAKE MONEY FOR REPRESENTING ME BCOZ IF HOMEOFFICE WITHDRAW MY APPEAL THAN THERE IS NO POINT TO GIVE MY SOLICTOR ANY EXTRA MONEY. I HOPE U GUYS GOT MY POINT. SO PLS ANSWER ABOVE QUESTIONS.
MANY THANKS.

business genius

Post by business genius » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:10 pm

serb
Barristor only gives the advise when you are his clients otherwise not.
Regarding service details it is all outside the boundary of law so don't worry.
and currency conversion they can use Oanda currency converter Or with bundle you can submit calculation and print out of oanda.com currency rate of the day of application.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:16 am

If you won your appeal, the Home Office has a limited time to appeal to the Upper Tribunal.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:17 pm

business genius wrote:serb
Barristor only gives the advise when you are his clients otherwise not.
Regarding service details it is all outside the boundary of law so don't worry.
and currency conversion they can use Oanda currency converter Or with bundle you can submit calculation and print out of oanda.com currency rate of the day of application.
How can you say: "Regarding service details it is all outside the boundary of law so don't worry"

Its not an argument, just want to get your views to support your statement. It might help me.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:19 am

Hi friends,

I applied Tier1 Entrepreneur visa as a team switching from PSW with 50K in our personal joint account. We both team members are working at Level 6 jobs.

We got refusal for requirement (iv), paragraph 41-SD(c)(iii) and 41-SD(c)(iv) list the evidence that must be submitted to demonstrate that your business is actively trading. Exact wording on the refusal letter states:

"The contract between your business and ********** is not acceptable as you failed to meet the requirement to show trading activity. The immigration rules state that:

You must also provide one or more contracts showing trading. We will accept original documents or copies, but if it is copy you must sing each page of the contract.

The contract you have submitted is not original and you have not singed each page therefore we can not accept this as evidence of trading activity.

As a result of the above, you have not demonstrated that you meet the requirement of the rules to be awarded points under provision (d) in the first row of table 4 of the appendix A."

Can any of my friend please elaborate that does it mean that trading activity means the original contract or they mean trading activity by transactions in business account from our clients. We have filed an appeal for this decision, can any one help us in this regards with their valuable knowledge for chances of outcomes for this appeal. And how long is it taking to get the appeal hearing date now a days?

many thanks & regards.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Re: One more Appeal Allowed

Post by alpharomeo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:34 pm

business genius wrote:I had appeal hearing date on 06 August 2013 at Hatton cross and today I got the decision that judge allowed my appeal. Surprisingly got decision with in a week. Let's see how long I have to wait for my visa and documents.
Refusal reasons are:
I don't have 50k in my account and
Contract is not specific.
Both reasons are with out any fact and even the UKBA representative cant prove the refusal reason. the hearing was over in 5 minutes.
Hi,

Many congratulations for winning your appeal. Can you please tell me on what date you got your refusal and you as you told us that your hearing was on 6th August.

Many thanks

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Re: One more Appeal Allowed

Post by alpharomeo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:48 pm

business genius wrote:I had appeal hearing date on 06 August 2013 at Hatton cross and today I got the decision that judge allowed my appeal. Surprisingly got decision with in a week. Let's see how long I have to wait for my visa and documents.
Refusal reasons are:
I don't have 50k in my account and
Contract is not specific.
Both reasons are with out any fact and even the UKBA representative cant prove the refusal reason. the hearing was over in 5 minutes.
Hi Business Genius, many congratulations. I got appeal for my application and objection is we supplied the photocopy of the contract without singing each page and thats why we are unable to show the trading activity.

Can you please tell me when you got your refusal and how long you waited to get the hearing date which was on 6th August. Many thanks

business genius

Post by business genius » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 am

hi alpharomeo
my application refusal date was 22 April 2013 and appealed on 29 April 13
hearing on 06 August and appeal allowed decision on 09 August 2013.Now waiting for my documents and BRP

serb24
Newly Registered

Post by serb24 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:36 pm

business genius wrote:hi alpharomeo
hearing on 06 August and appeal allowed decision on 09 August 2013.Now waiting for my documents and BRP
Hi Business Genius,

Appeal allowed decision, was that received by you or ur solicitor?

I had my hearing on Monday, waiting for an update from the tribunal.

update this one please.

mmc

Post by mmc » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:21 pm

serb24 wrote:
business genius wrote:hi alpharomeo
Hi Business Genius,

Appeal allowed decision, was that received by you or ur solicitor?

I had my hearing on Monday, waiting for an update from the tribunal.

update this one please.
Did you receive your passport + BRP ?

My brother appeal has been allowed today, and I just wanted to know how long will it take for the HO to send your documents ie passport + BRP.

If you could comment on it ?

Rgds
MMC
MMC

zamann
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by zamann » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:49 pm

chella wrote:Hi
Reason for refusal
*no landline number or email id in the contracts
*no name on the advertisement.
thanks
Hi can you please tell me what are the argument you tell them please let us know.I have the same problem.
Thanks

ydd1108
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Allowed By FIRst tier tribunal

Post by ydd1108 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:49 pm

chella wrote:hi
Thanks god. today got a letter from the court saying appeal allowed.thanks very mush for everyone.
Now i have to wait either HO going to appeal or not to the upper tribunal.
thanks thanks
Hi chella

My application has been refused due to same season . Can you please kindly tell me what's your argument on the court?
Many Thanks

ydd1108
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Allowed By FIRst tier tribunal

Post by ydd1108 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:50 pm

chella wrote:hi
Thanks god. today got a letter from the court saying appeal allowed.thanks very mush for everyone.
Now i have to wait either HO going to appeal or not to the upper tribunal.
thanks thanks
Hi chella

My application has been refused due to same season . Can you please kindly tell me what's your argument on the court?
Many Thanks