ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applied since 12/12/2012

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dushy13
BANNED

applied since 12/12/2012

Post by dushy13 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:09 am

Hi,

I applied on 12/12/2013 from tier 4 to entrepreneur 200k money was in third party account till march but money transferred to my uk account on first week of april notified ukba regarding this change 7 times with proper bank letter .10/07/2012 letter from case worker that she has been informed that the funds which i was relying on was transferred to my account so she need eveidence of that strange i sent them 7 times the bank letter and now they need more evidence finally I send her the evidence .After mailing her that has she been updated with my bank letter she said yes she has received the bank letter and will no longer needing any further documentation. Since then no response .Lately my bank manager told me that on 23rd july they received a letter of ukba regarding the authentication of letter which was issued by him he replied in due course but till now no news I call the several times regarding this they just say its under process .. What the hell 200k in my account and i cannot even touch it ....