ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

delay in ilr

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syed8550
Newly Registered

delay in ilr

Post by syed8550 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:06 am

I appllied for my 12 year old on basis of 10 year long residency. application date was 18/08/2012. On my request, my mp wrote to ukba on 17/06/2013. ukba replied on 29/07/2013 that the case is allocated to case worker and expected a decesion in 12 weeks. if decesion is favorable, can i apply for her nationality after 15 months from date of application or will i have to wait for another 12 month from date of decesion???

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:46 am

Yes you can apply early as your case has been protracted, that is subject to it not being your fault and you meeting the other standard requirements. You would need to put reference to Annex B chapter 7.5(g) in the extra information box on form AN.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.