ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past Income Query: Lets consolidate

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Achtung

Past Income Query: Lets consolidate

Post by Achtung » Fri May 18, 2007 4:22 pm

Hi all,

Well I am just waiting for my ITR and once I am through I will apply HSMP. This forum has been a storehouse of information. As I understand from all the posts here that most of the rejection happens in the past income criteria I would like all the gurus here to help sort out this matter. So I thought if I can just put all the documents together required to meet this criteria successfully:

1) Payslips (signed and certified)
2) ITR (Saral Form for my case)

I hope to have these two documents by the end of this month. But if I am not able to manage them I think I have to gather the two other piece of evidence and file it against the exceptional case.

3) Letter from Employer
4) Bank Statements

Now for the Letter from Employer...I believe we have to get a letter in the company letter head declaring the Gross Earnings and the Net Earnings per month for the period I claim. Please correct me if I am wrong.

For the Bank Statements...I have to get each months statements and get it signed and stamped by the bank authority. Now to prove that the salary has been credited by my employer every month I believe I have to get another letter from the bank stating that for each month the salary credited has been done by my employer at so and so date. <Is it possible to get these letters from bank? Please comment>

Ok so to facilitate the case worker I plan to prepare an excel sheet stating my
a) GROSS pay (in my payslip)
b) NET pay<GROSS pay - necessary deductions like IT, PF,... >(as in payslip and bank statements and ITR)
in INR(for my case) and in GBP...thereby proving point claimed against my GROSS Income.

I think we also have to make sure that the NET pay in ITR, Payslips, Bank statements corroborate with each other.
Correct me if I am wrong the GROSS income is just present in the payslips against which we claim the past income points.
I think this long post in a way sums up everything that needs to be done for the past income section and will be helpful for all HSMP aspirants. I request all the members to post their invaluable comments and suggestions to improve the documentation. Excuse me for a such a long post.

Cheers!
Achtung
:)