ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brazil to U.K

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

OK1
Newly Registered

Brazil to U.K

Post by OK1 » Fri May 18, 2007 3:12 pm

Hi guys, you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject but I have tried reading several sites and can't quite seem to get my head around it, I was so glad to find this forum but have found it equally as difficult to use the search function as I'm totally useless at these things. :)
Anyway.. my girlfriend is from Brazil and wants to study in English in the U.K, I know that I need to prepare a plan of action but just don't know where to begin as I've never done anything like this before, she is also having problems getting the information we need, any help would be very much appreciated.

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Fri May 18, 2007 4:50 pm

What information does she need????

Tll her to enter ORKUT and go to "Londres na Boa" that i am sure someone will answer her.
www.leros.co.uk
http://www.oilondres.com.br/
etc...